Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 hdi diesel gas cutting problem HELP

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:58 # 1
daff_sinan
Hello friends, I have 206 x design hdi 1.4 diesel cars, I am having great problems with my car, while my car is going on the road, it cuts off the gas for a second, the fault lamp is flashing and the cycle is decreasing. It is doing at low and low speeds but it is doing much more at high speeds. We got the problem connected to the computer, we could not solve it.
I'm waiting for your ....
08.05.2020 17:58 # 2
daff_sinan
ok i just wrote before but i did not get any answer so i thought i would draw attention in this way ... injectors will change but i have doubts whether this is done by the injector master told me the same thing can do if it does not from the injector .. thank you
08.05.2020 17:58 # 3
daff_sinan
thank you :) but i hope we can find a solution, this is 206 chronic problem .. when i find the problem i will share it from here. I pulled it, nobody else should.
08.05.2020 17:58 # 4
Alicilik
I think we need to look at the whole sensor from fuel and air to the exhaust. It sounds like a sensor problem.

I do not understand your intention from chronic? Obviously it's not a problem I hear from every 1.4, I've seen these 300000km vehicles but
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”