Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 HDI Diesel Filter Indicator of Water

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 13:57 # 1
Guests
Hello there,
I have 206 HDI vehicles at 48000 KM. The water in the vehicle's Diesel Filter indicator is on at different intervals. No problem was detected in the sample taken from the fuel in the Peugeot service. A sensor related to this indicator has been replaced. It was said that such a thing could happen as a result of sweating in the diesel pump. Is the definitive solution to this problem replacing the diesel filter?
I use BP Ultimate Euro Diesel as fuel. I do not have any problems in the traction of the vehicle. Could this be a problem specific to fuel? Which company should I prefer as fuel?
Thanks...
08.05.2020 13:57 # 2
hasimayaz
Unfortunately, HDI engines have water separators in diesel filters, but there is no drain valve. Therefore, when water collects in the filter, the only way to drain the water is to change the filter. At the same time, the water sensor automatically changes on the sensor when the filter is changed on top of the filter.
Did the Engine diagnostic light ever come on after the water light came on? If it is not burned, the amount of water is not dangerous. What you need to do now is to consume the fuel in your fuel tank immediately and replace the filter. Then, it will be beneficial for you to put the vehicle on the computer and pass a check up.
Filter water collection is a common problem in diesel engines. I think the problem will be fixed if you change your filter.
hasimayaz 2008-09-20 19:20:23
08.05.2020 13:57 # 3
sinan-s
Hasim told me everything ... There is no need to say much ..
OzgurB friend will be very good if you introduce yourself to bidet ..
08.05.2020 13:57 # 4
haruncoskun
If you try the fuel of opetin not bp
08.05.2020 13:57 # 5
ilhanozgur
hello, when I switch on the ignition, there is water in the filter, the warning lamp lights up and when it waits for a while, it goes out with the other warning lamps. Is this normal?
08.05.2020 13:57 # 6
ALLEX
[QUOTE = ilhanozgur] hello when I turn on the ignition, there is water in the filter. Is this normal? [/ QUOTE]

The accumulation of water in the fuel filter has not reached the upper level.
Accident-free drives
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”