Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 hdi diesel does not work

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:09 # 1
pusutr
Hello there. When I tried to start my car in the morning last week, the car did not work. After pumping the pump on the engine for a while, diesel came and the car started. So I used it until yesterday without any problem.
When I tried to start the car this morning, the car did not work. Although I pumped it up, diesel did not come.
Of course I'll try again tomorrow morning. After I managed to start the car, I will take the pejo to the service and look at it.
I want to learn not to pay unnecessarily when I go to the service, what are the possible problems that you will encounter?

By the way, my car normally has an annual maintenance time on January 20, 2014.
The battery is just 11 months old.
The fuel condition is on a stick of the quarter.
2003 model 206 hdi.

Please I am waiting for your urgent help. Thank you.
08.05.2020 18:09 # 2
koliva

There are a few things that come to my mind, but we have to try and see them. When was the diesel filter last changed? Air may be blowing from the filter and gasket. I would first look over there.
08.05.2020 18:09 # 3
pusutr
I think you're right @koliva. I have been searching for it since the morning, and I often found a filter. You said the gasket says it could be from the valve inside elsewhere.

So how do we get its air? I pump with hand pump, but diesel does not come. Is there any other way? Because my car has to last 2 more days.
08.05.2020 18:09 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = pusutr] I think you're right @koliva. I have been searching for it since the morning, and I often found a filter. You said the gasket says it could be from the valve inside elsewhere.

So how do we get its air? I pump with hand pump, but diesel does not come. Is there any other way? Because my car has to last 2 more days.
[/ QUOTE]

If diesel does not come with the pump, it is probably getting air from somewhere. That is the problem anyway.
08.05.2020 18:09 # 5
murat222
There is a small fuse belonging to the friend diesel pomp or try to clean it. In cold weather, the tips make white oxide. This prevents diesel from coming to the pomp. The pump is intact if the olle pump result is running. There is a possibility that it makes air, of course, you can remove it by loosening the spark plugs of the diesel. Good luck with.
08.05.2020 18:09 # 6
pusutr
Hello there. Thank you to all of us. I solved the problem with the help of a friend. So I removed the green-tipped hose that is connected to the hand pump and took the air with the pump. When I pressed the pump, I closed the tip and then again .... When diesel came, I put the hose back in place. In this way, I pumped a few more times and pumped the engine until the airless diesel went and the happy ending. The friend is saying that he is getting air from that port.
I wonder if that hose is changing on its own, or is it a whole with the pump and does anyone know what its price is? I couldn't find it from the site. .. pusut is 2013-12-22 15:55:28
08.05.2020 18:09 # 7
koliva
Get well soon.
The pipe you are looking for is sold in bundles. Piece number 5 and 1574.T5 reference in the picture below.
Note: The picture below is my own vehicle. Yours may differ.

08.05.2020 18:09 # 8
pusutr
I think that bundle is around 150 TL.
For now, I will replace the original diesel filter as a result of annual maintenance. Maybe the valve inside the filter has failed or gasket as you say.
I wrapped up the spot that your friend says is breathable with an electric band. I guess it's okay for now.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”