Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 hdi chills-traction drop-gas cut / turbo?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:35 # 1
zenox
Hello there. I have 2004 model 206 hdi. When I got the car, there was a sound like a whistling sound from the turbo. I said to his master. "He goes as far as he goes, he said, let's not change for now"
lately, some of my car trembles and the traction drops, and if I don't change gear (I get idle and put it in the same gear, sometimes I also shift it down, so I have to lower the speed).
Sometimes it cuts off gas instantly but for a very short time but I feel it cutting it.

Do you think the problem is caused by turbo or why?
08.05.2020 17:35 # 2
qqyyxx
Is there an abnormal black smoke discharge or another color
08.05.2020 17:35 # 3
qqyyxx
Meanwhile, one issue is sufficient.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 4
zenox
[QUOTE = qqyyxx] Is there any abnormal black smoke discharge or other color [/ QUOTE]

No, nothing has ever happened.
I did not know where to write my problem. I wrote both in "ask the master" and "failures and solutions about your peugeot". I'm sorry. I am a new forum user. :)
08.05.2020 17:35 # 5
cocomo
hdi my partner had the same problem. The turbo was whistling, and the master said, just keep going.

I dreamed of such a whistling ride, but the vehicle fell from the traction. The turbo was never starting to work. Difficult going in 2 gears on the ramp. In most places I could go on half clutch throttle to load, even on straight road ...

Anyway, the next week when I returned from the master, the engine stopped and the yellow warning lamp came on.

I took the vehicle and there was oil or something in the pistons. we put the vehicle in competition ...

I think never neglect. If the car is the lifeblood of the car and if it is whistling, it will definitely go the most urgently. You have to lower the engine.
Cocomo 2013-05-13 00:20:37
08.05.2020 17:35 # 6
cerci07
There are a few people who renew the engine due to turbo malfunction.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 7
hsnsnl
If the turbocharger is too much, it should be done immediately, or when you use the vehicle parker, when you do not use the solution, you will get the cost of 3-4 thousand. I know that it is necessary to make a pole. It is understood by the air filter that it is less understandable.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 8
zenox
Thanks guys for the information and advice you provided. I will not move the vehicle from its place until the problem is resolved on your recommendation. ;)
08.05.2020 17:35 # 9
cocomo
The 95 percent justification of the turbo will be recommended to you. then don't get out of the turbo.

original zero turbo plug. Because you don't know how the turbo is out and you get big trouble .. I got the turbo out and ate the engine. It cost me 5 thousand tlye. Oh, I said we did not do it ....
08.05.2020 17:35 # 10
zenox
[QUOTE = cocomo] The 95% justification of the turbo will be recommended for you. then don't get out of the turbo.

original zero turbo plug. Because you don't know how the turbo is out and you get big trouble .. I got the turbo out and ate the engine. It cost me 5 thousand tlye. Oh, I said we did not do it ....
[/ QUOTE]
I am thinking of getting the original turbo. I looked around 700 TL on the internet. kkk brand. Is the kkk worn on my head the same brand as schwitzer? because in my original turbo searches on the internet, it says schwitzer in its package called kkk brand. what is the connection between them
08.05.2020 17:35 # 11
zenox
I showed the car today to the master. connected to the computer. the computer did not see. but he gasped and pulled and roamed by car. the problem was injector. the sender would also change. considerably costumer replacement. Let's see I will have it later.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 12
NightKiss
There are some parts that put the turbo into action.
Or it can be from clutch cushion, if any.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 13
cerci07
It is normal to hear a very soft whistling sound from the turbo. You can easily hear this whistle in big cylinder vehicles.
If there is a malfunction in the injectors, it will be thrown in black smoke, but you may not realize it may not be excessive. Power loss and irregularity may occur. Transferring each injector into separate glasses to start the vehicle at idle, the injectors of the glasses that accumulate excess diesel are defective, do not burn the diesel fully and return it to the tank.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 14
zenox
[QUOTE = cerci07] It is normal that there is a slight whistling sound from the turbo. You can easily hear this whistle in big cylinder vehicles.
If there is a malfunction in the injectors, it will be thrown in black smoke, but you may not realize it may not be excessive. Power loss and irregularity may occur. Transferring each injector into separate glasses to start the vehicle at idle, the injectors of the glasses that accumulate excess diesel are defective, do not burn the diesel fully and return it to the tank.
[/ QUOTE]
yes exactly as you said, there was no problem in turbo. black smoke has already thrown due to injector failure. some I was feeling disorganized. thanks. :)
08.05.2020 17:35 # 15
zenox
friends made my car. I did not buy a new injector. the old one has been repaired. now my vehicle is in good condition. If someone has a similar problem, I will try to help. :)
08.05.2020 17:35 # 16
cerci07
how long it took to repair the parts
08.05.2020 17:35 # 17
zenox
thanks. I also renewed the swings. it was like a horse carriage Smile so the parts cost 175 TL. the injector bought 200 TL for repair and took 300 himself. My car became a snake for a total of 675 TL Smile Of course there were a few more places.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 18
ofree
I USE PEUGEOY 206 DIESEL VEHICLE. THERE WAS GAS CUTTING. I TAKE IT TO THE SERVICE. TRANSACTIONS I DO

1- EGR CLEANING AND CANCELLATION

2- FUEL FILTER REPLACEMENT

AFTER THAT USE A MASTER. UP TO GIVING FAULT LIGHT. I USED IT. AND FINALLY GAVE THE FAULT LIGHT.

HEADED THE AIR FLOW METER. I CHANGED THE PROBLEM.

I DON'T GO INTO THE INJECTOR WORK AND TURBO unless you are sure.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”