Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 hdi Catalyst cancellation and failure

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 14:58 # 1
Japon
Hello friends, I asked the master, who said that the catalyst cancellation will give me a malfunction.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 2
Guests
Although I am not quite sure, I can say the following.
1. Definitely your fault light turns on. Especially when you go to high revs.
2. You will have a little horsepower increase, but your fuel will increase.
3. This is the most frustrating part: the sound increases, it is nice at first but then it becomes annoying.
For solution
1. You install the catalyst. It is a little salty, but this is the best.
2. I have seen a silencer used instead of a catalyst for diesel peugeot cars. In this case, I do not know if your fault light continues to be on. If it continues to burn, there is an apparatus that attaches to the end of the lambda sensor, it looks like the ferrule that tailors wear when using a needle, you get from it and your fault light problem is solved.
3. Amaaaan whatever comes to me, you say. Your light will light up, you will light it up a bit, it will perform according to your peers on departures, you will continue to go on your way.
This is what I have written above based on what I have experienced with the gasoline engine. Frankly, I don't know if there will be a difference. If you ask me what you did, I couldn't stand the sound, I got the catalyst installed, it was a little salty, but okay.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 3
tugrahan
if you get used to it while the lamp is on and then you
if you ignore this warning !!! If you say don't burn, as your friend says
There is a device imitates the housing of the sensor in the catalyst and the light does not burn
you will be comfortable with you
08.05.2020 14:58 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = tugrahan] if you get used to it while the lamp is on and then in a serious malfunction
if you ignore this warning !!! If you say don't burn, as your friend says
There is a device imitates the housing of the sensor in the catalyst and the light does not burn
you will be comfortable with you
[/ QUOTE]
I agree exactly, my friend.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 5
Japon
I was right, then I heard that it would increase in the smoke, no care. Hdi, we will not make a sound.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 6
Guests
You can look at the side industry of the catalyst converters. The prices are suitable for the original. in general it should be around 500-600 TL ...
08.05.2020 14:58 # 7
Japon
my goal was to make the hp out of the vehicle, but I guess it will not happen ..
08.05.2020 14:58 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = Japanese] my goal was to make a noise from the vehicle, but I guess it won't happen .. [/ QUOTE]
Then you take a blowoff, put it on, the turbo will be long lasting, it will also make sound, you will cancel the catalyst, a little horsepower will increase, you will get it from the apparatus to deceive the lambda.
I don't know what your cost is, but is it worth your money? Need to think.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 9
tugrahan
let me add this without bounty
HDI engine is generally an economy related choice
low fuel consumption and low service cost
people take this into consideration when buying this type of vehicle (luxury segment has exceptions, of course)
so if you say my car is different, you can retouch it a little (angel-spoiler etc ...)
you get out of the routine, you'll notice

catalyst is an important part to ask, at least for our environment
Therefore, I think the cancellation of catalyst is not necessary

08.05.2020 14:58 # 10
Japon
You are right, I bought my friend for the economy at first, but as the time progressed, we said we want to change the purpose, I want to buy gasoline.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 11
tugrahan
what do you mean always
Here you will definitely find a peugeot friend who will give you an idea to help you :)

08.05.2020 14:58 # 12
boranaydogmus
My friend had 307 1.4 hdi sold right now, but I remember that the catalyst canceled while he was in his hand, he did not light any fault. He had to have it done so that he did not get on it, he sold the vehicle, but I do not remember that any fault light flowed. Do not confuse this, but I think if you are not obliged, do not cancel it, after all, it is necessary to keep the environment clean.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 13
hakiank
friends I canceled the floor about 1 month ago, the vehicle 206+ hdi sound or something did not increase, I can say that even a light and sweet sound occurred in the exhaust. the fuel is almost the same and the fault lamp did not light up. It is said to be burning in some vehicles, but I would have broken the solid off, so no parts were added to the china.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 14
Eyup Duygun
We have many friends who experience the fact that it relaxes the vehicle.If the sound increases, this may turn off your wish, in some vehicles, whether it be a particle filter with a software or catalyst, they can extinguish and again, your fault lamp does not light up in addition to these parts.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 15
Guests
friends, I do not advise you to wear this piece of the oxygen that you call it, which is called the soft thing that is attached to the press. Because the lamp may not light because you prevent the oxygen officer from working. but this time the engine can change.
we should not forget that the entire efficiency of the engine starts with the oxygen oxygen generator. Fuel sprays are made according to the data from there. and this way, the least fuel and the most performance is taken.
Besides, we did not recommend the catalytic converter sting as it makes the dog more dirty ... 250tl ... the porcelains in America, the production, the outer sheet and the assembly is done here.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 16
mehmetaydinpug
friends have lost the effect after the floor 100,000, i had heard that it was going to end its effect in it. GKN 4
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”