Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 hdi BRAIN malfunction ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:27 # 1
mhmttn
While my car was on the road about 6 months ago, there was a malfunction of the battery warning light occasionally flashing for a few minutes and this situation increased gradually.
When the light was on, I took it to the master, the result of the measurement was said to be lazy and that the charge dynamo should be checked. There was no problem when the charger was dismantled and the rotor, which was weakened for precaution, was replaced by the car, but the problem recurred after a while. I took the car back to the same master, was told that he would install a solid charger for trial purposes, and that if the problem was not resolved, there might be a brain malfunction. I received the car yesterday to try it for a few days without any charge.
Unfortunately, the problem recurred.

What should I do in this situation;
Should I have your brain repaired or should I get a new one? Say what?

Note: In 2006 model 206's, the charging was done by the brain, not the connector, as in other vehicles, and the charge dynamo, which was 350-400 TL in other vehicles, was close to 1000 TL in this.
08.05.2020 18:27 # 2
Alicilik
Good luck, hodja. Did the master pejo master you went to connect the vehicle to the computer? ?
08.05.2020 18:27 # 3
mhmttn
The battery warning light has gone on 5-6 times in 3 days since I bought it to try, in addition to this malfunction, I noticed that I could not light the quads and the central lock did not work.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”