Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 hdi and problems =)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:02 # 1
dante0668
Greetings to all ..

I would like to ask you a few questions about my vehicle 2005 model 206 and a few problems.

1- If I leave the steering wheel to the right and left on the straight road more clearly on the broken road, the vehicle in front will fade: D

2-A sound like a squeak coming from the front wheels while breaking the steering wheel

3- When it enters the pit, a squeaking sound coming from the rear wheels, as if it was left without oil

4-sometimes when turning the ignition in the car, a yellow-like pedestrian mark appears on the speedometer when the battery is on.
One evening, while driving with the 3rd gear on the slope, the car had gone into the pit, then the gear lever slipped towards the 5th gear part (it went towards the 5 crosswise).

5-sometimes when the gear clears, even if the clutch is pressed, as if the gears are not open, the gear does not pass to 2 or 1 (it is only between 1-2) and it is inserted when it is forced.

Yours sincerely ..... it was a bit much but I would be glad if you could help ....
08.05.2020 15:02 # 2
Muhammet CAKIR
firstly, if you introduce yourself, we can help you get to know our members.
When you come to question 1, check the car's tie rod balance settings and check the tire weather.
2. The sound that may come from the steering pump, but I am not fully sure, because the steering wheel can be distorted when you turn it right or right to the left, you can break the steering pump. There is a little distance.
3. It makes it in cold weather, when the weather gets warmer, it passes when you go to that long road, and the sound stops when the car gets together.
4.Ho, that icon has no connection to that place, it does the necessary warm-up for the glow motor to work, if you look every morning, it waits for 2-3 seconds, sometimes it doesn't stay that much
5. I have no idea about it, I hope your teacher will benefit your heat
08.05.2020 15:02 # 3
dante0668
it's a little late but i opened the subject to recognition title =)

Thank you very much for your answers..

Is the repair of the steering pump or expensive as a part?
08.05.2020 15:02 # 4
Muhammet CAKIR
I guess the second hand was between 300-400, I think there are parts on the ground.
08.05.2020 15:02 # 5
MemoTech
Another reason for pulling left and right may be due to the uneven wear of the tires. If the front and rear tires are replaced from time to time, the wear will be more regular.
It seems like a possible pressure on the brake pad change when you have a hard time getting into gear.
08.05.2020 15:02 # 6
dante0668
print balata had been 3 months changed but i guess it will change again thank you ...

thanks in the price of the steering pump ...
08.05.2020 15:02 # 7
Muhammet CAKIR
the problem of not shifting gears can be in the gears.
08.05.2020 15:02 # 8
MemoTech
There may be synchromesh gears that the gears do not pass.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”