Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 hdi 2004 xt model stop problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
10.05.2020 21:29 # 1
Egrz
Hello friends, I do not want you to encounter such a situation, but I am waiting for your help if there are people who live in my car 206 diesel 2004 xt model. I did not start the car 5.6 times I did mar worked, went to the repair shop the next day, said the crank sensor, changed it again, they said the filter changed, they are still doing it now they say diesel pipes, sometimes I ride 2.3 days smoothly, sometimes I do it several times a day, I press the diesel air intake pump, sometimes it does not work One time, while driving in 1st gear, he stopped, waited, did not work, pumped, did not work, exaggerated for 2 hours, did not work, I had him drive home with the car, tried again, then stopped at idle again, please help anyone please h If I change the part called er, the car will pass the money. I am unemployed because of Corona.
10.05.2020 23:39 # 2
ismailkaya
If the crank sensor fails, it will not work at all. My doubts you had to look at the malfunction codes Diesel filter, one of the injector, diesel pump, finally catalyst sensors
11.05.2020 03:26 # 3
Egrz
Thank you for your knowledge and information. Diesel filter changed 2 times. Bosch brand was installed. I will go in the morning.
11.05.2020 05:18 # 4
ismailkaya
I think you can make an appointment from the service, get fault detection and get a price, maybe its failure is a simple thing.
11.05.2020 15:27 # 5
Egrz
I went to the industry today, it can be a master rail sensor, you can plug it into the computer, I have it fixed again. He said it does not cause any problems.
12.05.2020 11:36 # 6
mertakcay26
Don't say flywheel etc. It is a partner with the master piece or the shop of the master. Your diesel pump may be defective, it may be missing diesel, it must have a check valve in order not to miss the diesel, but it may be defective, but the problem is not very big. A competent master or a service may make a point shot.
12.05.2020 18:29 # 7
Egrz
The car lay down for 8 days, I was thinking that it would work due to the curfew. It worked with only one starter. The master would replace the diesel pipes. sometimes normal, sometimes what can be a broken piece
13.05.2020 02:20 # 8
onurrr41
The same thing happened in my car. I have replaced the crank sensor, it has not passed. When I started the car one evening, it didn't work for 2 hours. He went to the service with the tractor and the engine electrical installation was completely changed. I hope your event isn't the same as mine. (It has been 2 years since the event. I am not having any problems right now. Solved.)
14.05.2020 01:14 # 9
Egrz
The electrical installation of the engine part, how much it cost
14.05.2020 01:24 # 10
Egrz
I hope not, if they make a definitive diagnosis, this will change, there is no possibility of the distortion of the said fragment, they say nonsense, I do not trust any master, I will try to solve it by following myself, I hate the masters, they are trying to send the industry directly because they are few in business now.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”