Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 HD STRANGE PROBLEM .. PLEASE HELP ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:40 # 1
delay
Hi guys, I have a problem .. whichever master showed this, they couldn't solve the problem ... I suspect injectors, please let the press come to the press, please help ..

vehicle 206 hdi .. On the way to the road, when the 20000 revolutions come on, the vehicle starts to giggle, and the gas pedal is loaded on the accelerator pedal until the car reaches 30000 revolutions, and the car is loosened over the 30000 revolutions ... div>

I went to the service, the vehicle entered the exporter from a to z, the injector in the vehicle did not write the injector ... he said that there is a low pressure in the vehicle called me ... the puller is due to the part we call ... the puller's task was to equalize the air and send it to the motor ... my car said that it had little diesel or air in the car, but the chirping sound Because of this, we can understand the traction. but sound .. in short, friends, is there anybody who has experienced this malfunction or thank you so much for helping me ....
delay 2012-03-30 00:24:11 < / editdat a>
08.05.2020 16:40 # 2
loiz
When I went to repair my injectors for control purposes, the criticism you mentioned was gigantic, like a clap. Based on the sound, I think it is the injector of your problem. In the diesel car it is 1 turbo, 2 injectors. If the sound is too much, I recommend you to have a syringe know well.
yes it is expensive, they want 200 lira to disassemble and measure, so your choice of master is very important. It will appear.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 3
delay
Thank you, I am from Samsun, I suspect the injector ... but I can not be sure ... I do not go, I do not have the same problem. What is it called, why do you know your friends?
08.05.2020 16:40 # 4
delay
Loiz, well, before you had the injectors repaired, did you have this sound, but why did you repair the injectors?
08.05.2020 16:40 # 5
loiz
Brother I went because of black smoke, but the smoke in me was not like that, the bottom gas did not appear on the back. I can even say that I hear the same voice at 1.6 hdi of my uncle in 60 thousand but I was not disturbing in size, I suspect that I received the same sound (after the injector repair), after the injector repair. & nbsp; 05436605561 rıvanvan
08.05.2020 16:40 # 6
loiz
By the way, all the problems of my car have been solved.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 7
delay
thank you brother bro thank you rıdvan master samsumu & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:40 # 8
loiz
brother rıdvan my number is my number,
you find the lightning diesel, yusuf master in the old industry (not the cherry field, the industry on the edge of the ring road) & nbsp; Let it be your skin.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 9
monur
[QUOTE = delay] slm guys I have a problem .. whichever master showed it, they couldn't solve the problem ... I suspect injectors. 206 hdi .. when going on the road with the vehicle, when the 20000 revolutions come on, the vehicle starts to giggle on the track, until it is loaded on the gas pedal and until the vehicle reaches 30000 revolutions, the noise stops on the 30000 revolutions and the vehicle's traction becomes weak as long as this is the sound of the vehicle .. . & nbsp;

I went to the service, the vehicle entered the express, the injector in the vehicle was not writing injector ... This is due to the diesel hose as well as the part that we call the puller ... the handkerchief's task was to equalize the air and send it to the engine in the task ... The sound of the currents would be because of this, we understand the traction. but sound .. in short, friends, is there anybody who has experienced this malfunction or thank you so much for helping me .... "LOL" & nbsp; it goes up to over 3000 rpm and the car will sound and decrease the traction. one piece Turbo. I don't understand what the injectors are! In addition, the injectors of HDI engines are very durable, they do not fail easily. First of all, you should have a look at a Turbo.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 10
loiz
monur brothers, the master I recommend, first of all, check the suction of the turbocharger etcek. I changed the repair kit and my car is like a clock.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 11
monur
[QUOTE = loiz] monur brothers, the master I recommend is to control the suction of the turbocharger at first, etc.If the high speed of the turbo makes full compression, there is no complaint in those cycles, the friend comes down from the injectors at the lower speeds, it is cut off due to pressure when the turbo is compressed. I had it disassembled twice. I replaced the injector repair kit and my car is like a clock, let God keep away from the evil eye. did I read it wrong? Anyway, I hope it doesn't cost much.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 12
delay
Loiz okay number, I will get you to the master you said .. & nbsp;
Monur brother, I thought I was blowing up from the turbo in the first bases. .. I bought zero turbocharger ... I had the same original on the car .... as soon as I plugged it in ... I got the same sound again .... If the inn was first installed, I would think that if it stopped the sound, then it would come from the turbo. But the same sound is standing in the car ... the interesting side of the car entered the car expertise. The turbo malfunction did not come out in the authorized service. I was not expecting any malfunction anyway .. because the turbo was zero .. in the service called me ... there was a pressure drop in the car .. fuel hose air He does not send diesel to the engine, he said to the engine. the air is going to go, the diesel is too much food ... he said that the proportioner said the diesel hose is the part we call the squeegee as well, he said it will change ... because if this piece is broken, I don't think it works equally in the injectors ... besides I don't think it is from the turbo ... I think the sound of the injector ... I do not support the complete nozzles in the injector .. because if the injectors are a complete malfunction, the car will not work at the first time during the first operation. I will show it to the master you said, my brother ... Do you have a number?
08.05.2020 16:40 # 13
istanbullu_3886
[QUOTE = delay] slm guys I have a problem .. whichever master showed it, they couldn't solve the problem ... I suspect injectors. 206 hdi .. when going on the road with the vehicle, when the 20000 revolutions come on, the vehicle starts to giggle on the track, until it is loaded on the gas pedal and until the vehicle reaches 30000 revolutions, the noise stops on the 30000 revolutions and the vehicle's traction becomes weak as long as this is the sound of the vehicle .. . & nbsp;

I went to the service, the vehicle entered the express, the injector in the vehicle was not writing injector ... This is due to the diesel hose as well as the part that we call the puller ... the handkerchief's task was to equalize the air and send it to the engine in the task ... The sound of the currents would be because of this, we understand the traction. But the sound ... in short, friends, is there anybody who has experienced this malfunction or will help me, thank you so much .... If there is anything to do with this problem, if the problem has to do with the pressure of the reil, the reubus is that it is sold with the small one it is attached to.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 14
delay
Thank you for my friend crazy ... I do not understand why you call it so much reil pressure.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 15
delay
Istanbullu also does not always make this sound, sometimes it does not at all, sometimes when it is close to 30000 cycles, it immediately cuts and sounds like the same advance hitting sound & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:40 # 16
loiz
delay business card in the car, if you have saved my number as soon as my printer, let me know if you are going to the industry side, I will give the number and call the master.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 17
delay
Alright, my brother, I will let you know when you go to the side, I will call you, thank you

08.05.2020 16:40 # 18
loiz
05057186253 yusuf albayrak
special lightning pump and injector special service
gülsan san. sit. 40. cad. no 27

in any way, I am a guarantor.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 19
istanbullu_3886
[QUOTE = delay] thank you for my friend crazy ... I do not understand why you call it reil pressure. [/ QUOTE] brother & nbsp; On the comon reil vehicles (euro4) diesel can understand & nbsp; send it to the injectors with high pressure from inside the pipe. This pipe has a sensor that adjusts the pressure. This pipe is called reil.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 20
istanbullu_3886
[QUOTE = delay] istanbullu also does not make this sound all the time, sometimes it does not do at all, sometimes it makes a sound near 30000 cycles and cuts immediately, the same advance hitting sound like a sound & nbsp; [/ QUOTE] when my brother accelerator pedal is pressed, the air pressure rises in the turbo and the diesel pressure rises. If one of them is out of order, it makes the sound like an advance hitting sound
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”