Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 GTI VERY BIG PROBLEM

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:55 # 1
oguzhan84
Hello friends first;
My vehicle 206 gti 2001 model has been dealing with this problem for about 2 months, I can not solve it. I am waiting for your help.
The problem in my vehicle is not constant, the idle does not stop, but when I press the throttle, when I press the throttle, it hurts forward, when I pull my foot, I lower the head forward and encounter an uneven idle and stop.
* They said the ignition coil I changed it 2 times
* They said the tube brain, they said it was mixed with gas. I replaced it with the Atiker Mega brain.
* They said lambda oxygen 2.sensor, I changed it. But they say that this sensor is activated when the car is going, it shows the car as zero when it is connected to the device.
* They said idling engine, I changed it.
* They said the brain was repaired 2 times, it was not fixed, now we put another brain on it, and Peter became more.
So we have done all the solutions you can think of if this malfunction happened to you please help me if i can't solve it i will have to sell the vehicle
08.05.2020 17:55 # 2
Alicilik
Your friend had similar trouble in 1.6 twinport asthma. He did what you said one by one. Then he read the articles of a few people who faced a similar situation. He canceled the EGR, it has improved. EGR has a pipe just above the engine top cover, when that pipe is dirty. They say kronk in LPG vehicle.

I don't know if the 2001 model has EGR, but the idea may be
08.05.2020 17:55 # 3
oguzhan84
Yes, this vehicle has egr. Thank you for your idea that I am about to go crazy now.
08.05.2020 17:55 # 4
EnSoNiQ
first introduce yourself and your car then there are gti users who will help you
08.05.2020 17:55 # 5
tigerland
I think it would be the same if you traveled with gasoline rather than the tube system, so much from the Yada brand.
I say get well soon. What is the tube brand
08.05.2020 17:55 # 6
oguzhan84
[QUOTE = EnSoNiQ] first introduce yourself and your car, then there are gti users to help you, my teacher [/ QUOTE]

My vehicle 206 gti 2001 model has been dealing with this problem for about 2 months, I can not solve it.
08.05.2020 17:55 # 7
oguzhan84
My brother tube system is brc.But as I said new, we put on Atiker Mega brain. If the problem is in the tube, I disassemble it completely, but unfortunately my teacher does the same problem.
08.05.2020 17:55 # 8
aserhatg
Put the role in the gas pump. Let it stop when the gas goes to gas. Try this. There was always a similar problem to be done in electricians or in gas shops. There was a similar problem in 306. .bi idea only
08.05.2020 17:55 # 9
byx
First of all, my friend, my car is connected to the device.? If the gas butterfly gives a warning such as potentiometer or strength error. The throttle potential meter or manifold pressure sensor (maf) may be faulty. Also, our pejoes are not very efficient in the sub-industry in such parts, if the problem is from these parts, I definitely recommend you to buy the original. or magnet marelli e.g. I hope you will solve the problem in a short time and get past it again.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”