Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 GTI top cover gasket replacement will the engine land?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:49 # 1
EmSul
Friends, the heavy maintenance of my vehicle was done 2 months ago or so, the circulation was missing water had changed after that, I had never looked at the water for about 2-3 months. The sensor fails, but it stops as it is. In the firing phase record (1st place), the master said the ignition coil was changeable. I said let's look at the engine cooling water when I opened the cover, there was a slight hiss, then I started to add water, I took water close to 1 liter ... I said to the master, I thought this was a water drop in 3 months, there is 1 liter of water reduction, I think there is something wrong ... it evaporates a little, but this much is of course Take a look at it again. 1 week later, let's look at the place where you put the car. He even said to pray for a leak because if there is no leak, but the water is diminishing, the gasket is burned and the motor goes down to replace the gasket. detachable and master in 2 minutes. Is this 206 GTI top cover gasket replacement difficult, so does the engine need to come down or not?
08.05.2020 16:49 # 2
monur
[QUOTE = Şümubofnsb "emrah"] My friends' heavy maintenance of my vehicle was done 2 months ago, the circulation was leaking water had changed after that, I had never looked at the water after that, it was about 2-3 months. We were doing the cancellation of the catalyst. The oxygen sensor is failing, but it is as it stands. The firing phase record (1st place) gives an error, said the master ignition coil. After adding it, I said, I have not looked at for a long time. I said, let's look at the engine coolant. When I opened the door, there was a slight hiss, and I tried to add water. There is sweating somewhere in the radiator. But that much more, of course, he said. 1 week later, let's see again, also in the place where you put the car, drop it under the floor, is there a leak or something? He even said to pray for a leak because if there is no leak, but the water is diminishing, the gasket is burned and the motor goes down to replace the gasket: (We burned the gasket of the 98 "Ford Mondeo before, but the engine was directly in the oil, the gas was burned, but the gasket was changed very easily and the top cover was removed and the master was able to Is this 206 GTI also difficult to replace the top cover gasket, so does the engine need to descend or not change? The master said that it is probably necessary to doubt the engine. Removing the top cover means opening the engine in half, but unfortunately it is not an operation to be done in 2 minutes. The cover is removed, the cover goes to the doorman and the surface is looked at the water channels, if necessary, it is not necessary to grind your vehicle. ) the gasket changes and the engine is collected. In addition, in Bosh Car services, They're doing a liquid test to see it's not burning, there's a blue liquid, and it's got a special pump. When the temperature rises and the fan is turned on, they open the cover where you complete the water and connect the air there with that blue liquid. . I hope I could tell
08.05.2020 16:49 # 3
koliva
Did you mention the other problem when you change the map sensor?
08.05.2020 16:49 # 4
EmSul
I do not have any doubt since the master. The man first hit the 206 GTI, but he changed the timing and recirculation, which the service says it is not possible to change without the engine getting off. The engine and the GTI engine may be different from him, I don't understand ..
You also said it wasn't 2 minutes of work, but I was serious, he changed the gasket of the mondeo in front of our eyes in 2 minutes, he was a master in his country. The cover took 2 minutes of course, but it lasted 10-15 minutes ..
Now there is no steam on the engine cough, exhaust, etc. Except for the Bosch car service, I have already gone here but unfortunately there is no malatya. the master had said he had nothing good
08.05.2020 16:49 # 5
EmSul
[QUOTE = koliva] Did you mention the other problem when you change the map sensor? [/ QUOTE]
No, teacher, it didn't make any difference to me when the map changed in the vehicle ... So the performance was still unchanged ... And the cancellation of the floor was also done as if it didn't affect it ... Now I will change the ignition coil. In the first row, it gives an error as the ignition phase recording.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 6
monur
[QUOTE = shumofnsb "emrah"] Well, I have no doubt about the master ... Although the guy hit the 206 GTI for the first time, he changed the timing and the circulation without saying that the service is not possible to change without the engine landing. He said that we have to download the time ... Other 206's engine and the GTI engine may be different from him, I don't understand ...
You also said that it wasn't 2 minutes of work but I was serious, he changed the gasket of the mondeo in front of our eyes for 2 minutes. clean the gasket, put on the new gasket, closed the top cover, 2 minutes, metaphorically, but it lasted 10-15 minutes ..
Now, there is no steam in my engine coughing, exhaust. Bosch car service. .. He pulled the oil stick and looked at the feature of the oil, the master said he had nothing good
[/ QUOTE]

Estafurullah but he mentioned Our process takes more than 1 hour to just remove the cover. You may be mixing it with the rocker cover at the top. I mean it took 20 minutes to remove and remove the cables and sockets there.

This piece to be dismantled is big and thick. aluminum part. In other words, on this part, there is the intake manifold, the entire injection system, the eccentrics, valves, etc. This top of the engine cover has a rocker cover that is the cover of the valves.

Finally The engine must be absolutely cold so that this part does not change even when it is warm.
monur 2012-06-03 01:22:54
08.05.2020 16:49 # 7
EmSul
You write Balıkesir and I am normally in Balıkesir and I'm in Balıkesir only until the end of July now. Shall we solve it?
08.05.2020 16:49 # 8
monur
[QUOTE = şümubofnsb "emrah"] You are also writing Balikesir, I am normally in Balikesir and I'm in Balikesir only until the end of July. Anyway, let's see if we can solve a gasket burn or not .. smiley36.gif "border =" 0 "alt =" LOL "title =" LOL "/> I always wait if your path falls on Edremite.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 9
EmSul
In Altinoluk, I have relatives who are always sitting there, in the summer, we are always there .. We had a hard brother in Edremit, he had black 206 GTI recently, his brother hit the pole, pert the car ..

Anyway let's go back to the subject. Is there any other way to find out if a gasket is burning? Although there is no misfire problem but ... Vehicle acceleration, not serial at high speeds ..
08.05.2020 16:49 # 10
monur
[QUOTE = Şümubofnsbi "emrah"] We still have relatives who are sitting in Altinoluk, and we are always there in the summer. Doesn't this GTI need to come down with the engine in the gasket replacement?
Are there any other ways to understand that the gasket is burning? There is no problem of misfire, though ... The vehicle does not accelerate at high speeds, not the momentum. He went to scrap for 2000 TL dear GTI.

http://www.burhaniyegundem.com/burhaniye-de-asiri-hiz-kaza-getirdi-1-yarali.html

The motor does not need to descend, but they will only open a block from the top.

monur 2012-06-03 03:14:36
08.05.2020 16:49 # 11
EmSul
If the brain and electrical equipment had remained intact, I would buy the vehicle anyway .. I had no injuries to his brother.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 12
koliva
[QUOTE = Şümubofnsbi "emrah"] We still have relatives who are sitting in Altinoluk, and we are always there in the summer. Doesn't this GTI need to come down with the engine in the gasket replacement?
Are there any other ways to understand that the gasket is burning? Although there is no misfire problem but ... Vehicle is not serial at high speeds but acceleration. Wasn't the error called "1st phase ignition phase recording" in the previous error readings? It probably was. If so, why was it ignored?
The ignition coil can make malfunctions that you have said. However, it is not a cheap piece. I don't want you to be like a map sensor after changing it "Smile" What other errors were there in your car? If only I had your numbers, then I could say something clearer.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 13
EmSul
I did not look at the screen myself, the master who did not care about the screen, he was in the past. He connected the computer with the normal master of the car. It was 5 different errors. 1 of them was writing the ignition phase record (1st place 1. ..) 2 of the other 4 were oxygen sensor heat circuit. .. (1.sensor 1) 2 in the oxygen sensor heat circuit .... (2sensor) I forgot I did not write the codes, but bi po0127 bidet po0135 ti 2 of those with oxygen sensor if I remember correctly. I will go and get the ignition coil and change it, then I get the codes and errors ..
Now, this is the problem of water reduction, I wonder why the gas is burned, how do we know how to understand: ((

08.05.2020 16:49 # 14
EmSul
Yesterday, the car was with friends all day long, I took the car today, I looked at the water, there is almost no decrease, the color of the green antifreeze is very clean, only one-third of the tea glass has decreased. ... But I looked at the oil from the dipstick, the 2nd line on the top, that is max. The level is good 2-3mm below the part, but the color of the oil is dark brown. Is there a problem with the oil? I checked it with my full white foaming stuff, no residue, no slippery, no stickiness.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 15
istanbullu_3886
I am behind you, you are mixing the cylinder cover with the lid of the handle, your piano. Cylinder head takes at least 4 or 5 horses. After the cover is inserted, it goes to the rectifier control. I made the oil maintenance for 500 lira. If the performance is low, it is very likely to be a coil.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 16
berk2309
If monur bey throws steam, you have a problem with the gasket. If you don't think there is a problem with gasket, I always bought a cold engine until the water throws steam, the engine is healthy.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 17
toga406
get well soon
08.05.2020 16:49 # 18
EmSul
Today, I have never run the car, I wonder if there is a leak or dripping, there is no shortage in the water for checking. I also talked to my nephew, they have 2003 307 sw. He looked at the water the other day. He said that I took water and added it .. Normally, I started to think that it was mine. oil juice
08.05.2020 16:49 # 19
monur
[QUOTE = berk2309] If the monur bey throws steam, you have a problem with the gasket. If you say that there is a problem with the gasket, I always bought the cold engine, the water is steaming up, the engine is healthy. ; [/ QUOTE]

I agree with you completely. I mean if it throws in hot weather. You will appreciate that the vehicle does not emit steam from the exhaust at 30 degrees outside temperature.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 20
EmSul
Friends in 3 days, 1 tea glass of water decreased. Now I am on the outside and the place is a small district in the east. There is no place where I can show the car. There was no return, I will stop there in Elazığ, but I hope that this gas was burned and tested and understood that it is Bosch car service in Elazig.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”