Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 GTI THROTTLE CUT PROBLEM

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
19.02.2022 17:58 # 1
dereci053
Selamun aleyküm guys, I'm new to the forum, I don't know enough about opening a topic;

My vehicle 2001 206 GTI

1 month ago my vehicle The brain burned out, the brain was gone, without repair. We tried 4-5 brains. We tried with 1 brain, after making up software and stuff, but we drove the car, but the car I pressed 230 could hardly pass 170-180, it could not pass almost the butterfly throat or something. suddenly collapsed, gas cut off, suffocated the car started to eat gas, there is no problem at low speeds, but it does at high speeds, there is no problem in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd gears of the car, at 4-5, the car does not eat gas, it chokes, it does not go, the car engine light turned on today, we connected the computer to the computer, it gave an injector failure, but before the engine light came on there was no performance. I have a question, how do we know that the brain we have installed fits the vehicle and what might be the reason for this general low performance
21.02.2022 10:39 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello, the inserted brain may not be compatible. Second option petrol injectors can be problematic. You need to check the fuel injectors and remove them. It is necessary to look at the chassis number of the engine brain of the vehicle. There are codes on the old brain, in fact, if it's still there, you can look at it accordingly. You can find it in the link I gave.

23.02.2022 15:14 # 3
dereci053
I write the chassis number on that link but it doesn't show up.
23.02.2022 18:16 # 4
sonerkyl

send it to me privately, sir, let me check the chassis number.
02.03.2022 18:13 # 5
dereci053
I can't send you a private message, I'm not authorized to see your profile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”