Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 GTI Sunroof Connections.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:18 # 1
canersoz
Hello there. The sunroof remained open because I knew when I bought the vehicle for trial purposes, and when the car was speeding up, it flew out of the window when I looked back. I did not take any parts when I saw the glass shattered. Then I found his glass hard. But I can not install the Glass because there is no connection equipment. I would appreciate if anyone knows a place where I can graduate these pieces and help. Thank you already.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 2
alpbeyazi
I think you can get the parts from the sponsor companies participating in the forum .. correct if I am wrong ..

bi other idea I have seen at sahibinden.com 206 glass ceilings for sale ..
08.05.2020 14:18 # 3
peugeotefe
sunroof sprels are available 2 from the authorized service
08.05.2020 14:18 # 4
barisaso
efe did you find me you would be adjusting the engine top ventilation pipe
08.05.2020 14:18 # 5
canersoz
First of all, thank you. But I was told that the service was sold including complete glass, and I was told that I could not only buy those spacers. If you can help me with this. When I pressed the button from the inside on the vehicle, I got a piece of hook like a hook that moves the glass back and forth, but I just got the glass. What do I need to ask from the service? Thank you in advance.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 6
alpbeyazi
[QUOTE = peugeotefe] sunroof sprels are available 2 but you can get it from the authorized service [/ QUOTE]

sponsors will provide you with the necessary help.I recommend you to contact
08.05.2020 14:18 # 7
fasttt
master glass, how much did you find from the side industry, I think the glass is my only need for glass war
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”