Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 GTi sunroof

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:41 # 1
ibrahim YILDIZAK
I guess it doesn't happen to the cooked chicken that happened to me. Yesterday I went to my workplace by car because I was going to leave early. I left the car in the morning and got on the company car and went on sale. When I was on the market, a phone came from the company and they said the top glass of the vehicle had exploded, I immediately returned to the company and saw the glass inside the glass, the inside was completely glass, I notified the police, they looked at the fingerprints, they looked at the camera records, but the police could not see the place where I put the car, the police suspected that they would explode on their own, but the peugeot services I asked were such She said something was impossible. Since the vehicle is not car insurance, I will pay myself from my pocket. I wanted to share this misfortune. I don't know what the vehicle will stay like for a month.
08.05.2020 16:41 # 2
koliva
There is no such thing as impossible, but the possibility is very low. In what place was it parked? Could the roadside or something be a stone or something, albeit difficult? Whatever insurance doesn't cover? Good past.
08.05.2020 16:41 # 3
data123
[QUOTE = koliva]
There is no such thing as impossible, but the possibility is very low. In what place was it parked? Could the roadside or something be a stone or something, albeit difficult? Whatever insurance doesn't cover?
Be over.
[/ QUOTE]

I know that
covers the cost of the party against compulsory insurance. this kind of problems related to your own vehicle is car insurance, so it is likely that this will be met by mobile.
Is it too expensive?
08.05.2020 16:41 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = data123]

I know that
covers the cost of the party against compulsory insurance. about their vehicle such issues insurance Greets, that's likely pocket to cater for this.
Coke Is costly something? & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
do not know the situation in Turkey but the fuses here also include vandalism. In this context, I thought it could be met. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:41 # 5
berk2309
I do not pay any insurance or motor vehicle sunroof glass because it is expensive. at the bottom it writes as a footnote :) if the weather is too hot and glass expansion can happen in this state & nbsp; I do not think it is hot in the stone so quickly it will break & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:41 # 6
monur
[QUOTE = berk2309] does not pay any insurance or casco sunroof glass because it is expensive, I have it in my helmet. at the bottom it writes as a footnote :) if the weather is too hot and glass expansion can happen in this state & nbsp; I do not think it is hot in the stone so quickly it will break & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

First of all, I say to our friend.

On the other hand, both my wife's and my other vehicle's automobile I have reviewed their policies again and I have not come across such a phrase. Both of them have glass ceiling + sunroof. If your helmet is full, there is no logic not to meet. Both of my vehicles are full insurance + zero collateral (as soon as pert after the accident, you have to pay 0 km of the equivalent model of that day on the market) & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:41 # 7
ibrahim YILDIZAK
I asked the insurer. There are police reports but no insurance is covered by any means. During the accident, our insurance would meet that of the other party. I have to make it. I'm looking at your second hand. After all, when the car goes to Pert, its glass is also broken, so it's hard. I talked to 1-2 people, the lowest said 400. I heard about 800 to 1500. let's see. I wish I wouldn't have thought I had a fraudulent accident, but I thought that it somehow got out of me.
08.05.2020 16:41 # 8
data123
Whether the brother is past, do not go to those events calmly, spirituality is more important, we live in a world of 3 kurus. 400 pounds 500 pounds nothing more. & Nbsp;
Look, I'm going to replace the flywheel clutch on Monday, I will only give that money to the business. I bought 900 TL & nbsp; pieces. unfortunately it exists. These are all for people.

[QUOTE = ibrahim YILDIZAK] I asked the insurer. There are police reports but no insurance is covered by any means. During the accident, our insurance would meet that of the other party. I have to make it. I'm looking at your second hand. After all, when the car goes to Pert, its glass is also broken, so it's hard. I talked to 1-2 people, the lowest said 400. I heard about 800 to 1500. let's see. I wish I wouldn't have thought I had a fraudulent accident, but I thought that it somehow got out of me. [/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 16:41 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = data123] Whether
has passed, brothers do not go to those events, spirituality is more important, we live in a world of 3 kurus. 400 pounds 500 pounds nothing more. & Nbsp;
Look, I'm going to replace the flywheel clutch on Monday, I will only give that money to the business. I bought 900 TL & nbsp; pieces. unfortunately it exists. these are all for people.
[/ QUOTE]

I said I will remind the flywheel and clutch set at Sahin Peugeot with discount "Smile
08.05.2020 16:41 # 10
morbeyaz
my brother ibrahim sanrof glass war i have a panoramic contact in hand i see you .....
08.05.2020 16:41 # 11
data123
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = data123]
Let the brothers live in those events calmly, spirituality is more important, we live in a world of 3 kurus. 400 pounds 500 pounds nothing more. & Nbsp;
Look, I'm going to replace the flywheel clutch on Monday, I will only give that money to the business. I bought 900 TL & nbsp; pieces. unfortunately it exists. these are all for people. "title =" Smile "/>
[/ QUOTE]

I bought it from there already)) & nbsp;
the price was pretty good, I bought it for 450 volanti . I took a look at other sites, they open the door at the price of 700 to 800. & nbsp;
I bought the presentations for 900 TL. div> triger
all filters

08.05.2020 16:41 # 12
koliva
[QUOTE = data123]

I bought it from there already)) & nbsp;
the price was pretty good, I bought it for 450 volanti. I took a look at other sites, they open the door at a price of 700 to 800. & nbsp;
I bought the presentations for 900 TL.
clutch
volant
< div> triger
all filters

[/ QUOTE]

Very nice price I think .
I did not say I bought it last day, I gave it 95 lira "LOL"
koliva < / editID> 2012-04-08 22:03:50
08.05.2020 16:41 # 13
ibrahim YILDIZAK
[QUOTE = purplewhite] ibrahim brother sanrof my glass war I will see you if you have one panoramic contact in my hand ..... [/ QUOTE]

You are now a little cramped at the beginning of May salary. not under the name of half sunroof namely Skyroof. as well as collapsible. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:41 # 14
tazmaniac
Believe me, my face is sour, I read it because this damn glass is so expensive, as if the gold-plated friend is a pity.
08.05.2020 16:41 # 15
ibrahim YILDIZAK
[QUOTE = tazmaniac] Believe me, my face is sour, I read it because this damn glass is so expensive, as if the gold-plated friend is a pity. Get well [/ QUOTE]

Hope you don't happen. Thank you.
08.05.2020 16:41 # 16
ibrahim YILDIZAK
< br>

08.05.2020 16:41 # 17
xpyhre
My brother is past. I'm tired of looking for sunroof glass too. If I found it, I gave up taking it, there is no less than 800 TL. I went to body kiters. I thought to make mica, if nothing breaks, I said it won't burn our pocket much. But the guys said they couldn't do it, it was glass bombed. In addition, according to my research, I found 1 site on the glass under the name of 206 sunroof glass. But I couldn't understand if it was 206 gti, so I wasn't sure whether it was a ceiling or not. Now I'm uploading the picture of the glass. If you take a look at my friends, we can get it if it works. I hope it will help you, my brother, Ibrahim. Even if there is a closed system, if I buy this glass, at least the ceiling does not stop open, rain, snow etc. If it can be mounted on the vehicle, this glass is very affordable 450 TL. But it looks like a full closed system glass .. so it doesn't have sliding legs. I haven't been able to see much.

xpyhre 2012-04-13 01:12:37 < / edited>
08.05.2020 16:41 # 18
ibrahim YILDIZAK
There is no problem in this removable warning, and the feet are still broken. I think these are the feet on the bottom pulled by the top, but you still need to meet. I also found this price, but I'm waiting for the beginning of the month.
08.05.2020 16:41 # 19
morbeyaz
friends sanrof glass is available in my hand original & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; ...
08.05.2020 16:41 # 20
frost
I have a lot of 206x sunroof still.
2 years ago it was stolen from my car sunroof. Normally, I would leave the car park one night. I left the house in the morning. We would make the wedding car the next morning. I got up the next morning, no sunroof. The engine was still intact, they just removed the glass. Although the motorhome welcomed, the baycans had a waiting period of 1 month and a cost of 3200 lira, and then they had a car insurance from somewhere else, cheaper in 3 days. But after that my complaints about the sunroof increased. After 80-90, there is a sound of wind, clicks as they pass through the pit. I went to the same service 3 more times in 2 years. I mean, this meret befits the car, and the problem never ends. & nbsp;

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”