Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 GTI Stops Long Way. ?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:18 # 1
canersoz
Hello First of all, Dun I opened this thread again but I think it was deleted because it was written wrong. I wanted to ask 1 week ago, I bought a 2001 model 206 gti, and had all the maintenance done. Some temporary errors also appeared on the computer and deleted. But I had to go a long distance and set off. After moving without stopping at a normal speed of about 70 km, when the vehicle was on the road, when I pulled my foot off the gas and started to turn off in places where it should fall on the route, it worked when I first turned the contome again in the first 1-2 turns, and in others it worked in my second attempt and then when I pulled my foot off the road, it started to go out. I was able to stop the vehicle somewhere and continue after waiting for a while. A master about this told me to clear the butterfly throat and I got it cleaned, but the problem still continues. There are no tubes in the vehicle, and I would like the friends who face this kind of problem to help me with how they solved the problem. Good work.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 2
SahinGun
In accordance with the forum rule, our new members should open a topic introducing him under the topic Let's get to know our members ... Our experienced friends will help you ...
08.05.2020 14:18 # 3
shamed
First name:
Surname :
City:
Profession :
GSM:
Business address:
Office phone :
Email:
MSN:
introduce yourself according to the forum rules
08.05.2020 14:18 # 4
canersoz
Well, I sent a letter introducing myself to the required department, thanks for your help.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 5
canersoz
I am asking, I am waiting for your current help ..
08.05.2020 14:18 # 6
Huseyin
As a former user of 206 gti, I advise you not to do long mileage with these vehicles, you said that there is a cliom in terms of fuel, it would be healthier. On the issue of malfunction, I have heard such a malfunction for the first time. Accident-free driving.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 7
canersoz
First of all tsk. I would. I had the machine connected but the vehicle is not a problem. There is no problem . They say everything is all right, but it's not a problem right behind it. But as you said, I think an authorized service is the best ..
08.05.2020 14:18 # 8
bhdrgkz
The same thing happened to me after going for a long time with albea at 140 150 km. battery and starter dynamu water problem they said, if I remember correctly.
though you did not go at high speed.
Get well soon
08.05.2020 14:18 # 9
Guests
See, every malfunction may not always occur. The information may not be visible. these types of failures are concealed failures. sometimes a piece works irregularly and creates problems. but since this is not always the case, it can be difficult to detect the malfunction.
First of all let me say easy. What is the km of the vehicle?
If you explain this stop event in detail, I think we can interpret it better.
only me came to mind that it might be related primarily to the idle valve and potentiometer. you already clean the throttle ...
the cecol 2010-07-06 10:11:20
08.05.2020 14:18 # 10
canersoz
First of all, thank you for your answers, I do not have any problems in the city, I use the vehicle at high speeds, but there is no problem. But as I said, when I want to go to a longer distance, this malfunction happens when I pull my foot out of the gas and the car goes out while the cycle is falling. Then I stop and run it again. I will take the vehicle to the service again tomorrow. I would be glad if you help me with your different thoughts. Thank you from now ...
08.05.2020 14:18 # 11
serkan.ist
The problem is not fully understood. If the vehicle is not automatic, does it work when the throttle is pressed when you stop in gear? Or are you stopping and running again? Does it sound roar etc. when stopping?
it is probably an electronic problem if it stops silently and does not work immediately, waits for a while when it stops and runs when it cools down. Cables to the brain may be oxidized and short-circuited and cool again. Or the problem may be directly from the brain. These types of failures are generally not seen when connected to the machine. I had researched it because I had such a problem before. The problem was the oxidation of the cables. 5 authorized service centers could not solve 3 special services. Finally I figured it out myself. It was just brain cables that warmed up and shorted out.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 12
canersoz
Hello Serkan. First of all, for your help, I have heard that the cables going to this brain have been oxidized somewhere in some place, and when I received the protection of the brain under the bonnet of the car of the feast had been destroyed, that is, some tracks were deformed. Well how can I go to the oxidation process of this? It may have received water or moisture. How can I clean it like you said, well I would be glad if you give me information about this, such as resetting when I pull it out, and when I clean and install it, reset. Also, as you say, there is no roar when it goes out, it goes off silently, then I stop and restart it. I think they just got in the brain of this vehicle ..
08.05.2020 14:18 # 13
serkan.ist
I think it gets a little clearer. Is my brain out wearing zero? If it does not come out, the problem is likely to be a brain.
There are many oxide scavengers. But instead of doing this yourself, I suggest you get it done by an auto electrician. If you are going to do it yourself, remove the battery first. There is no such thing as reset after that. When the power is disconnected, tighten the spy in the sockets of the cables. Let it dry. Clean it with a cloth.
If this is a problem, first open the hood and check the brain and the cables to the brain by hand. If you see a warmth or strangeness, the problem is already here.
serkan.ist 2010-07-07 00:02:02
08.05.2020 14:18 # 14
canersoz
Thank you, serkan. I'll do the cleaning as you say. Then I will share the developments with you here.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 15
canersoz
Good day today I took the vehicle to a master, and the island is also a known master. He connected the vehicle to the computer. Canister Valve was malfunctioning. If it changes, the problem can be solved. I also searched on the internet. If it's broken. There is an opinion that there will be a smell of gasoline. But I couldn't read an article about this extinction event. I kindly ask the friends who are knowledgeable about this topic to help.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 16
Guests
If your vehicle does not stop at the rolent, if the moment you withdraw from the gas stops, the roroline engine is broken, it can work late in the mornings, I changed it, I changed it. It hits the bottom and turns back to the top, but it goes on and on, but after a break and after a while, it works again and again, I had the car repaired. Let's see if it gets better but when the car's ignition is on when you remove the acobloes of the brain, the movement indicator goes in the same way, I spent the money of the world.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 17
muhlisoz

If your vehicle does not stop at the rolent, if the moment you withdraw from the gas stops, the roroline engine is broken, it can work late in the mornings, I changed it, I changed it. It hits the bottom and turns back to the top, but it goes on and on, but after a break and after a while, it works again and again, I had the car repaired. Let's see if it gets better but when the car's ignition is on when you remove the acobloes of the brain, the movement indicator goes in the same way, I spent the money of the world.

Did you change the temperature sensor of your vehicle?

muhlisoz 2010-07-09 20:26:16
08.05.2020 14:18 # 18
Guests
Yes, they changed it too, but the movement indicator is not broken. The plain vehicle did not start and the temperature indicator comes up and down continuously. after waiting, the temperature show comes to normal and the vehicle is running
08.05.2020 14:18 # 19
canersoz
Victory has also added something to the subject you have opened, I hope someone helps us, we will solve this problem. I suspect the brain of the vehicle, but I don't understand why it is only after a long time, there is no problem when I get in the morning. It works. There is no problem in the city. But as I said, when I take my foot out of the gas after going 30-40 km, it usually goes out but sometimes when I pull it, that is, when I hold the gas at the same setting, it goes out. So I don't think there is a problem with idle. If the brain is normally the car has to be done without warming up, I don't understand a related problem when the engine warms up in the brain when it warms up, some cables go from there. I do not understand them have a contact. I am surprised what to do, because the brain is handled, the service says we will not handle it, the new one says 3,800 TL. We do not know if the room is from the brain.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 20
wldnsxc
I have a 2001 model gti, and the cycle rises and falls on its own, it hangs on its head.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”