Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 GTI stalling at idle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
09.06.2022 02:40 # 1
Uzuner35
Hello, I bought 2000 model 206 GTI from Ankara about 1 week ago. Later I realized that we have been scammed a bit. My car stalls mostly at idle. I usually had this problem when I was on LPG, but it started doing it on gasoline as well. Somehow I was able to come all the way to Izmir. There is no problem while the vehicle is running, I even tightened the engine a little while on the road and it works very well. With the pressure, the car flies, but when it stops at the lights, it stalls when the clutch is pressed or at idle. Since the GTI is a bit of a car, I couldn't find a master to look at it in Izmir. Is there anyone who has experienced something like this, how can we go about it?
15.06.2022 08:52 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello. Stalling problems are usually caused by the throttle or idle valve. If there is a problem in the LPG system, the room may be the cause. First of all, it will be to eliminate the problem in the vehicle gasoline. I suggest you to deactivate the LPG system, close the valve over the tank and use it for 100-200 km gasoline, if the problem does not improve, you will have to fix the gasoline problem and then turn to the LPG system.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”