Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 gti remote control key

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:32 # 1
scorpions_64
friends I had previously opened a known subject. Now my remote key is not working, I open and close the doors normally. There is a question I have in mind, when I opened the doors with the original remote control of the vehicle before, the signals were on for a certain period of time and the interior roof lamp started to light up, and when I close it, the opposite function (the roof lamp was extinguished) now it functions the same functions as if I had an auto remote on and off. Do you? Is there anything that happened to you before? who knows about it?
08.05.2020 18:32 # 2
Serkan
Both of them are traded, the signals are connected even those who do not burn in the original
08.05.2020 18:32 # 3
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = Serkan] Both are traded, the signals are connected even those who do not burn in the original [/ QUOTE]
Thank you for your answer, so do you say ceiling lamp and sials work like the original key? When I opened the doors with the key anyway, the ceiling lamp was not lit, it just started to go out when I locked it. Then it is useful to have an on / off module.
08.05.2020 18:32 # 4
Serkan
The signals I say are already lit when the control is attached to the vehicles that are not remote, but depending on the feature of the module installed, the way of burning may change.
08.05.2020 18:32 # 5
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = Serkan] The signals I say are already lit when the remote control is installed when the remote control is installed, but depending on the feature of the installed module, maybe the way of burning may change.
Well, we will either make it to someone who understands from peugeot, or we will find the sedre scheme of the vehicle, find the original door and ceiling trigger and establish a connection from there.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”