Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 gti recommended gas brand?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:47 # 1
16 gti 16
Ouch friends as of today i have joined the peugeot family :) i will have a lot of questions i will need your friends' information from now on ..
My first question is that I currently have 206 gti models, I am thinking of having gas installed, but I would appreciate if the brand knows how to use gas and friends who know how to use it. brand Shocked as a model? Ouch
08.05.2020 15:47 # 2
metin
16 gti 16 First of all, who are you, where are you? How can we help you without knowing you?
In the forum homepage, you should get to know our members and open a new topic and introduce yourself. In addition, if you specify the place where you live in your profile and specify the brand model of the vehicle in the signature, we will not have to ask every time when you have a problem.
In addition, you have opened a topic about lpg without researching the forum that the information you are looking for is in the forum. opening the same subject all the time creates pollution in the forum, so you should not open a subject from research.
08.05.2020 15:47 # 3
16 gti 16
ok okay i looked at it i couldn't find it from it i opened it from it ....
08.05.2020 15:47 # 4
metin
First of all, with the wish of using the vehicle without any accident or good.
As for the topic of lpg. The master who wears more than the brand of the LPG system you will install is important. If the master does not know his job, you can not get any efficiency even if you install the best quality lpg system.
You should contact the members of the bursa. Do not rush first, find a solid master, you will not regret it on his advice.
08.05.2020 15:47 # 5
16 gti 16
[QUOTE = text] first of all, with the wish of using the vehicle without accident or trouble.
As for the topic of lpg. The master who wears more than the brand of the LPG system you will install is important. If the master does not know his job, you can not get any efficiency even if you install the best quality lpg system.
You should contact the members of the bursa. Do not rush first, find a solid master, you will not regret it on his advice.
[/ QUOTE]

First of all, thank you for your good wishes.

I wanted to have some knowledge about gas, I couldn't decide the Zavolli and atiker incident in the brand event. ... masters are ready to go :)
08.05.2020 15:47 # 6
Guests
I recommend the waste. If you get it fast, you can upgrade the 7.0.0.6 version of the kit and it works fine with automatic adaptation. I believe that you will be more satisfied if you have the fast fastened lambda connections that you want to have safe fast and then promote them ...
08.05.2020 15:47 # 7
16 gti 16
cecoli I am waiting for this explanation.
08.05.2020 15:47 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = 16 gti 16] cecoli I am waiting for an explanation of this and you can also find out what is the difference between fast and this multi fast?
do not mention it Göz Kırpma Here is our humble duty ...
Fast and Safe Fast ecu and software are different. All that remains is the same ...
But I am at some point between them. They have very close properties. But Safe Fast has the ability to work with lambda controlled OBD connection. Sometimes it may not be necessary.
Automatic adaptation feature was released in the new fast model. This feature works successfully. I am currently in my car. I am testing ... The software of fast one is easier.
At this point, I can say that the master's experience remained ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”