Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 gti performance issue

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:04 # 1
Wild_BLaCk
Hello friends 15 days ago I bought a 2001 model 206 gti car. It was neglected when I bought it but it was very good to walk today, the timing set clutch set swings brake hose tie rods heads oil change pad change clutch rope z rot all of them have been reset because the reason I wrote all the things I did was not in the old performance when the car came out after maintenance and it was very good to accelerate even when it was maintenance free but Today, I was even going to jetta on the highway. Can anyone help you with the same problem before? Why might this slow performance occur?
08.05.2020 18:04 # 2
Aziz
I immediately attribute to this, it may be due to the replacement of the lining, I wish you hadn't done a performance test as soon as you got out. I use it normally for 2-3 days and the brake gap will improve.

08.05.2020 18:04 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = Wild_BLaCk] Hello friends 15 days ago I bought a 2001 model 206 gti vehicle. It was neglected when I bought it but it was very good to walk today, the timing set clutch set swings brake hose tie rods heads oil change pad change clutch rope z rot all of them have been reset because the reason I wrote all the things I did was not in the old performance when the car came out after maintenance and it was very good to accelerate even when it was maintenance free but Today, I was even going to jetta on the highway. Can anyone help you with the same problem before? Why might this slow performance occur? [/ QUOTE]

Can Jetta be modified? Big smile do not break your spirits. You've changed the Devrijay set, actually, one more step should be jumped. Use it for a few days and do not hang until the car is fully heated. When the car warms up, tighten it, then talk again.
08.05.2020 18:04 # 4
gokha_nn
Use a bit of oil or something, let it be full, try it, you will try well.

08.05.2020 18:04 # 5
Wild_BLaCk
I could not solve the problem, friends, the old part of the car has not changed, and the speed of the car is rising very fast.
08.05.2020 18:04 # 6
underworld__06
I had this kind of problem, I had a problem going on, the problem of the vehicle was found in the petrol pump.
08.05.2020 18:04 # 7
Wild_BLaCk
Thank you guys for your help, they tied it to the device where I made it today, and the coil and spark plugs turned out to be problematic, I think I thank everyone who will have my problem solved
08.05.2020 18:04 # 8
volkanC2
I hope you get well soon and get well soon :)
08.05.2020 18:04 # 9
Bugra
I was really curious about the result. .
08.05.2020 18:04 # 10
Wild_BLaCk
Friends Coils and spark plugs changed was better than before. When the vehicle was connected with ignition, it showed the coil failure directly. I hope we can thank everyone who helped.
08.05.2020 18:04 # 11
Bugra
let's get past Smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”