Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 GTI Ignition Coil Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
02.12.2022 20:31 # 1
Babafarabi
Hello friends, I have a pejo 206 GTI, my first vehicle, I didn't know much about the vehicle before, but mashallah I've learned something every day from dealing with it, even I tell some masters what the problem is, I need experienced people with GTI anyway, the problem is that the vehicle stops by itself, the exhaust pops out of the exhaust. Smoke comes out with noises, sometimes black smoke, sometimes white smoke, this engine runs jerky, especially when the engine warms up, it can be felt from where I sit inside, this vibration was felt when I connected it to the computer, the ignition coil malfunctioned, coil spark plug injector petrol pump, these malfunctions are similar to each other and it is difficult to distinguish, they said now the spark plugs are changed. I can handle the easy injector, the only problem is the coil because there are four coils connected to a single socket, it does not have four separate sockets like in new vehicles with a single socket, but my problem is that there are 4 coils connected to a single socket, but there are 3 cables in the socket, should there be 3 cables in normal, or should I cancel one cable? they understood If you have a pejo GTI, how many wires are in the socket that goes to the coils?
11.12.2022 13:17 # 2
talip206
Sir, there is no gti, but as far as I remember, they all have to be 3 wires.
1 of them should be gnd so minus, the other 2 should be +.
Vehicle 4 one cable for cylinder 1 and 3, one cable for 2 and 4 cable.
Because, due to the nature of the engine, two cylinders are at the top dead point, while two cylinders are down.
13.12.2022 00:00 # 3
Babafarabi
Thanks to my teacher, then there is no problem with the cable, the car stops by itself, I could not understand whether it is spark plugs or coil does not ignite in both gasoline and lpg
13.12.2022 09:33 # 4
arabatr
Owner 206, how often does this issue happen?

13.12.2022 11:55 # 5
Babafarabi
It happens when you don't give gas, it usually happens, it works, the car vibrates, it seems to stop, when you press the gas, it doesn't, when you don't press it, sometimes the idle stays constant, it doesn't stop for a long time, then it stops by itself.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”