Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 GTI i - chills in the car in the first run

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:05 # 1
BurcUMUL
Have a nice week,
My 2002 model 206 gti brand car started a slight shake when it first started. Tachometer at 1000 rpm. When you press the gas lightly and increase the speed to 1200 rpm, it trembles. When the car warms up, the speed drops to around 850 rpm and the problem disappears completely. I think the problem is about the choke. I am waiting for your suggestions and comments. How can I fix this situation and will it harm my car? . Thanks ...
08.05.2020 14:05 # 2
Murat
I couldn't solve his interest in Ataturk.
I think you opened it wrong, buddy. Smile
08.05.2020 14:05 # 3
BurcUMUL
[QUOTE = Murat] I couldn't solve his interest in Ataturk.
I think you opened it wrong, buddy. Smile
[/ QUOTE]
I couldn't understand what I was doing wrong. If I have opened a subject in a wrong place, I would like it to be transferred to the relevant place. Thanks
08.05.2020 14:05 # 4
hasimayaz

A vehicle with an Electronic Injection system does not have a choke. Is the vehicle lpg li?

08.05.2020 14:05 # 5
BurcUMUL
[QUOTE = hasimayaz]

A vehicle with an Electronic Injection system does not have a choke. Is the vehicle lpg li?

[/ QUOTE]
Thank you, I learned something new. The vehicle was gasoline and no lpg was installed.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 6
hasimayaz
I think butterfly cleaning will be enough. Idle irregularities, which are usually corrected by pressing a few gases, are caused by butterflies.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 7
BurcUMUL
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] I think butterfly cleaning will be sufficient. Idle irregularities, which are usually corrected by pressing a few gases, are caused by butterflies. [/ QUOTE]
Thank you Haşim, next time I will surely have a look.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 8
comondx
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] I think butterfly cleaning will be sufficient. Idle irregularities, which are usually corrected by pressing a few gases, are caused by butterflies. [/ QUOTE]

This style started to be a problem for me. my car 206xs lpgli.motor cycle is falling when it is cold. no problem when it is hot. When I press the gas for 3-4 seconds, even if I press very little, it gets better. What is butterfly cleaning can you open a little more? something expensive?
08.05.2020 14:05 # 9
HakanGokdemir
[QUOTE = comondx] [QUOTE = hasimayaz] I think butterfly cleaning will be sufficient. Idle irregularities, which are usually corrected by pressing a few gases, are caused by butterflies. [/ QUOTE]

This style started to be a problem for me. my car 206xs lpgli.motor cycle is falling when it is cold. no problem when it is hot. When I press the gas for 3-4 seconds, even if I press very little, it gets better. What is butterfly cleaning can you open a little more? something expensive?
[/ QUOTE]
In the above space, there is a place related to butterfly cleaning of 106, you can get an idea if you examine it, Haşim will send you detailed information ...
08.05.2020 14:05 # 10
BurcUMUL
Thanks for sharing. A job to be done by the master in the private service. I will leave the job to the master so as not to make an eye while browsing :).
08.05.2020 14:05 # 11
haruncoskun
can also have an idle valve
08.05.2020 14:05 # 12
comondx
[QUOTE = HakanGokdemir] [QUOTE = comondx] [QUOTE = hasimayaz] I think butterfly cleaning will be sufficient. Idle irregularities, which are usually corrected by pressing a few gases, are caused by butterflies. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
In the above space, there is a place related to butterfly cleaning of 106, you can get an idea if you examine it, Haşim will send you detailed information ...
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you brother. let me see but is this my problem? gotta learn it
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”