Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 gti goes out after running.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:59 # 1
canersoz
Hello First of all, thank you for your help in advance ..

My problem is the slave; I have a 2001 model gti bi car 3 days later, I went to the mechanic for a sound coming from the engine, and they say that the engine is sounding from the belt of the air conditioner located on the right and the balls attached to it. And the sound that was repaired is gone. But now there is a shortage of fires, because my car has cooled, I think left, when it stops working for a while, when the engine has cooled, I get the starter I want to start again, the engine is running, but then it does not eat gas. and it goes out. It works after 2-3 attempts and remains idle. and a strange noise comes from the engine during this gas nozzle, as if hitting something. and the engine lamp is on, the car is going, but it does not eat full throttle. When I turn the ignition on and off on the way off, the engine lamp turns off and the car returns to normal. There is no tube in the vehicle. I'm waiting for your help.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 2
tigerland
the engine lamp lights up the exhaust and catalyst as far as I know in the first place, throttle plugs etc. bacterial computer
08.05.2020 14:59 # 3
canersoz
Hello tigerland Efet vehicle has exhaust, there is no bidet catalyst, so they said it is on fire, but as I said, when I turn it on and off, the contact turns to normal and the car does not eat gas when the lamp is on. And why do you think that the disconnections at the moment of operation turns off when the ignition is turned on, while it is necessary to work at idle, I say gas efficiency to warm up in the meantime, but in vain. It does not eat gas and the car goes shaking. Thank you from now.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 4
emin15
If the vehicle does not stop at idle, the throttle body is dirty or the idle (step) engine is faulty. If the vehicle does not supply gas, the manifold pressure sensor may be defective, or rather, it must be connected to the device and see faults and engine operating parameters.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 5
EmSul
I will be hooking the subject, but there is a decrease in the performance of the gas in my vehicle, too slowly. "There is a map sensor malfunction, it will change," he said, but does this affect the map sensor so much? I also brought the map sensor, I changed the bosch brand myself, but the work of the car was so strange, the sound changed, I took it out again, and the old one did not go out. The fault lamp did not go out. Do you think this decline in performance could be the decline of acceleration's gas response? I would also empty the catalyst inside it was clogged, but I did not feel much difference right now ..
08.05.2020 14:59 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = shumofnsb "emrah"] I'm going to be the subject of the hose, but there is a decrease in the performance of the gas in my vehicle. The fault lamp is on at the moment, the master computer has a map sensor malfunction, it changes it, but it changes, but does this affect the map sensor so much? I also brought the map sensor, I changed the bosch brand myself, but the work of the car was so strange, the sound changed, I took it out again, and the old one did not go out. The fault lamp did not go out. Do you think this decline in performance could be the decline of acceleration's gas response? I would also empty the catalyst inside it was clogged, but I did not feel much difference right now .. [/ QUOTE]

If the problem is really in the MAP sensor, it really affects performance significantly. I do not know the adaptation process, but after the new sensor is installed, the malfunction must be deleted from the brain and the vehicle must be tried.

After discharging the catalyst, new errors may also arise from the oxygen sensor. I think the place where you removed the catalyst knew and got it done.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 7
EmSul
There was this ma sensor error malfunction light before the catalyst was drained .. But I don't think the place that drains the catalyst knows the error that will be caused by this oxygen sensor. They do not understand anything from this tool here in Malatyada.
So, I think that MAP may give an oxygen sensor error after changing the MAP. If the oxygen sensor is 2, I think it is wrong. I think the 2nd oxygen sensor has been added.
And if MAP affects such acceleration to eat gas, shouldn't it just be on gas? Isn't the map sensor of LPG separate?
08.05.2020 14:59 # 8
toga406
Get well soon
08.05.2020 14:59 # 9
EmSul
Also, since the operation of the vehicle changed when I installed the new map sensor, I thought it was obvious that there was a problem with the old map sensor, so if I did not have a problem, I thought that there should be no change when I installed a new one, but is it true?
08.05.2020 14:59 # 10
hiko06
Hello friends, I have 206 gti, I am having the same problems with the friend who opened the subject, there was a sound event, we got it, but now my car is not working, there is no problem in the tube, but the idle of the car is falling and it is stating. I said let me run the car because the in-line system is a tube, it has to work with the first gasoline and pass it to the tube. how do i handle it? If you have urgent practical solutions, I would appreciate it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”