Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 GTI gas cutting problem!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:25 # 1
flash296
Guys hello ... I am facing a problem that no one can find ... the problem is this: the car is eating gas late at the gear shifts (at low revs more). It prolongs after 2500 cycles. he eats very much gasoline and cuts 4000 - 5000 cycles. There is no problem in lpg. I have completely removed the LPG and canceled it with the thought that this problem is caused by the problem. LPG. the problem persisted. I changed the pump with the thought that it is from the gas pump. The problem continued. I changed the gas filter and continued again. It was not enough, I removed the engine and cleaned it up beautifully. I changed the gasket, replaced the pistons, the egr valve was cleaned. There is no error in the brain. I have connected the device many times and it does not give an error. and the problem is still going on ... if anyone has the knowledge I am about to help me go crazy ... CRFNF 2.0 S16 engine ... there is a coil that I have not changed. If you say why you did not change it, the car had no problem in LPG so I did not change ... I am waiting for your answers. thanks in advance!
08.05.2020 15:25 # 2
koliva
[QUOTE = flash296] gentlemen hello ... I am facing a problem that no one can find ... the problem is: the car is eating gas late in gear shifts (more at low revs). It prolongs after 2500 cycles. he eats very much gasoline and cuts 4000 - 5000 cycles. There is no problem in lpg. I have completely removed the LPG and canceled it with the thought that this problem is caused by the problem. LPG. the problem persisted. I changed the pump with the thought that it is from the gas pump. The problem continued. I changed the gas filter and continued again. It was not enough, I removed the engine and cleaned it up beautifully. I changed the gasket, replaced the pistons, the egr valve was cleaned. There is no error in the brain. I have connected the device many times and it does not give an error. and the problem is still going on ... if anyone has the knowledge I am about to help me go crazy ... CRFNF 2.0 S16 engine ... there is a coil that I have not changed. If you say why you did not change it, the car had no problem in LPG so I did not change ... I am waiting for your answers. thanks in advance! [/ QUOTE]

Have you looked at what I was going to peel?
Gas Pressure Regulator
Air flow flow meter

Try it and write the results here.
08.05.2020 15:25 # 3
flash296
flow meter changed ... more precisely throat butterfly changed completely ... but gasoline pressure regulator did not change ... where exactly is this regulator in the engine? I'll take a look at it!
08.05.2020 15:25 # 4
efsanemurat
slm get past, i had a break polo classic after lpg had the same problem was with me i did not go no master left no one could not find the remedy.in the end, one electrician said it was from the dispenser reel did not change even did not change even made a direct connection with a thin wire after that this problem was a lie, i did not even experience the same the vehicle was super :))
08.05.2020 15:25 # 5
flash296

Thank you for your comment and help, my friend ... but my problem is from the crankshaft position sensor or gasoline pressure regulator .. now let me change my salary in 8m 2 sine. everything looks at 10 lira gasoline ...;)

08.05.2020 15:25 # 6
tolgatumer
It's a very old subject but have you been able to solve your problem?
Has the crankshaft position sensor changed?

Respects
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”