Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 gti front bumper

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:57 # 1
Bugra
friends forum sponsor I am thinking of getting the gti bumper on my car, which has a standard foggy bumper from peugeotmarket. Do I have problems with the supplier industry buffer I want to ask you.? Do I need a refurbishment when installing or is it a direct warning? Should I buy bumper tape? should I finally change the mists? Or can it be made up in a way? thanks..
08.05.2020 17:57 # 2
Bugra
actual
08.05.2020 17:57 # 3
yenice
[QUOTE = Buğra] friends forum sponsor I am thinking of getting the gti bumper on my car, which has a standard foggy front bumper from peugeotmarket. Do I have problems with the supplier industry buffer I want to ask you.? Do I need a refurbishment when installing or is it a direct warning? Should I buy bumper tape? should I finally change the mists? Or can it be made up in a way? thanks .. [/ QUOTE]

I may know my teacher wrong, so if you guys fix it but I know gti fog is separate. Because when I applied fog light to my vehicle, I bought gti fog, we could not wear it. it does not sit on the bumper because its nails are different. Normal fog will not fit in the gti bumper. but you can still contact the forum sponsor and get the healthiest information from them.
08.05.2020 17:57 # 4
ZP105
Gti fog is big
There is a complete foggy bumper on the internet 100 pounds if not sold properly com owner
08.05.2020 17:57 # 5
Bugra
[QUOTE = ZP105] Gti fog is big
There is a complete foggy bumper on the Internet 100 pounds if not sold properly com [/ QUOTE]

Well, I've been researching for 2 years, I haven't seen a foggy gti bumper for 100 liras. I mean he was out of sight. can you write the link
08.05.2020 17:57 # 6
Bugra
[QUOTE = yenice] [QUOTE = Buğra] friends forum sponsor I am considering getting the gti bumper from my peugeotmarket to my car which has a standard foggy front bumper. Do I have problems with the supplier industry buffer I want to ask you.? Do I need a refurbishment when installing or is it a direct warning? Should I buy bumper tape? should I finally change the mists? Or can it be made up in a way? thanks .. [/ QUOTE]

I may know my teacher wrong, so if you guys fix it but I know gti fog is separate. Because when I applied fog light to my vehicle, I bought gti fog, we could not wear it. it does not sit on the bumper because its nails are different. Normal fog will not fit in the gti bumper. but you can still contact the forum sponsor and get the healthiest information from them.
[/ QUOTE]

I know you say yes there is a fog light. Bidet has a gti fog light. I guess you did not know, but I wondered how and where it would not fit. thanks.
08.05.2020 17:57 # 7
Burak
I know that the buffer belt does not fit too, I think it should change.
08.05.2020 17:57 # 8
Bugra
http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/yedek-parca-aksesuar-donanim-tuning-yedek-parca-otomobil-arazi-araci-206-gti-tampon-137552075/detay
the price of this bumper is affordable and it sells all 100 tlye but it seems like it is very scattered
08.05.2020 17:57 # 9
yenice
[QUOTE = Buğra] [QUOTE = yenice] [QUOTE = Buğra] friends forum sponsor I am thinking of buying and installing gti bumper from peugeotmarket, which is a standard foggy front bumper. Do I have problems with the supplier industry buffer I want to ask you.? Do I need a refurbishment when installing or is it a direct warning? Should I buy bumper tape? should I finally change the mists? Or can it be made up in a way? thanks .. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

I know you say yes there is a fog light. Bidet has a gti fog light. I guess you did not know, but I wondered how and where it would not fit. thanks.
[/ QUOTE]

the fog light has 3 claws. 2 on top, one on bottom. I think it was screwed down. Let's say you pass the upper nails in normal fog, this time the screwing place at the bottom does not coincide. Let's say you found a cure for him, this time the fog lamp does not coincide with the holes in the bumper. In other words, there is 1 finger gap at the top and it remains trapezoid. so it doesn't fit in any way.

If we consider the opposite, your fog will not adapt to the gti bumper.

In addition there are two more parts of the bumper grille and bumper belt.
The bumper's grille does not fit exactly, but the black belt may adapt, I think it is called the front bumper trim.

If we say 130 buffer, 45 grill and 100 - 150 lira for painting, we will find 400 lira with 90 lira fog fog.
08.05.2020 17:57 # 10
Bugra
[QUOTE = 307bursa] even though it is scattered, the price is very reasonable.
when the bumper is overhauled, it will be like new but what does the cargo hold is a different subject :)))

[/ QUOTE]

as you said, the EU announced at the end of the bi turkey Smile Bidet grill is not original, it is a piece that was made up later.
08.05.2020 17:57 # 11
Bugra
[QUOTE = yenice] [QUOTE = Buğra] [QUOTE = yenice] [QUOTE = Buğra] friends forum sponsor I am thinking of getting the gti bumper on my car, which is a standard foggy front bumper from peugeotmarket. Do I have problems with the supplier industry buffer I want to ask you.? Do I need a refurbishment when installing or is it a direct warning? Should I buy bumper tape? should I finally change the mists? Or can it be made up in a way? thanks .. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

the fog light has 3 claws. 2 on top, one on bottom. I think it was screwed down. Let's say you pass the upper nails in normal fog, this time the screwing place at the bottom does not coincide. Let's say you found a cure for him, this time the fog lamp does not coincide with the holes in the bumper. In other words, there is 1 finger gap at the top and it remains trapezoid. so it doesn't fit in any way.

The bumper's grille does not fit exactly, but the black belt may adapt, I think it is called the front bumper trim.

If we say 130 buffer, 45 grill and 100 - 150 lira for painting, we will find 400 lira with 90 lira fog fog.
[/ QUOTE]

roger LOL I have seen the original full accessory bumpers at that price around the owner. saolasın Smile
08.05.2020 17:57 # 12
yenice
[QUOTE = Buğra] [QUOTE = yenice] [QUOTE = Buğra] [QUOTE = yenice] [QUOTE = Buğra] friends forum sponsor I am thinking of buying and installing gti bumper from my peugeotmarket, which has a standard foggy front bumper. Do I have problems with the supplier industry buffer I want to ask you.? Do I need a refurbishment when installing or is it a direct warning? Should I buy bumper tape? should I finally change the mists? Or can it be made up in a way? thanks .. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

roger LOL I have seen the original full accessory bumpers at that price around the owner. saolasın Smile
[/ QUOTE]

let's say, whether there are mists or grills, even if you are going to be saved only with a buffer, 130 buffers want the paint primer to be at least 120 - 150 lira. He is making 250 pounds of head. and then he has to disassemble that bumper, put on a new one and connect the fog. I do not know how much workmanship they want for him, but even if you are going to be saved only with a buffer, you can not go down 300 liras. In this job, there are more fog grill, they are 150, please review 450.If I am wrong, correct my friends but the account is in the middle :)

When I applied fog, I pierced the bumper incorrectly because of this gti fog, I know from there: D did not sleep, we made it up, we smash the bumper: D then it was a buffer, it was a primer paint, it was a fog, it blew me at 350 pounds. in the middle :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”