Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 gti falling off traction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:28 # 1
scorpions_64
FRIENDS FIRST HELL, I HAVE 206 GTI VEHICLES HAVE TAKEN YOU ZAVOLI LPG. NOW I HAVE A FALL FALL FALLING FALL IN MY VEHICLE, GAS INTERMEDIATE YEMİYO. MESELA GASA TOUCH THROUGH THERE IS NO SITUATION THERE IS A SLOW SLOW SPEED, THERE IS GAS FALING AFTER THE 1st GEAR HAS BEEN FROM 2 TO. WHY THIS IS THE PROBLEM? IN GASOLINE AND LPG THE PROBLEM HAS CHANGING THE SAME.
08.05.2020 15:28 # 2
ismail ozdemir
I did not have a bad thing, but the same problem started in me. There was something called a butterfly.
08.05.2020 15:28 # 3
Guests

you probably have a problem somewhere in the engine or a sensor, since you have both fuels.

Is the fault light on? Have you got the car connected to the computer?
08.05.2020 15:28 # 4
ismail ozdemir
cecoli my car's abs brain broke down, I disassembled the brain to search for the part and I used the car for 1 day and everything did not work today, the road computer did not work, the speed indicator did not work, the engine started to clutter, the night of the night was disrupted, the next day, the defective brain was put on the gear, but the gas was not visible in the gear, but it was not visible in the gear, but the gas was not visible in the gear, but the gas was not visible. I did not eat, but I cleaned the butterfly, it was flat, what setting might be impaired?
08.05.2020 15:28 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = beyazzzzz] cecoli the abs brain of my vehicle failed, I disassembled the brain to search for the part and I used the vehicle for 1 day and everything failed today road road computer did not work speed indicator did not work, engine started to stack up. but this agglomeration and no gas eating remained, but I cleared the butterfly and it was flat.
I guess you probably did not get the information after this process ??? I think that the abundance of this kind of electronic problems in the 307s is due to the fact that the electronic components are connected with many and each other.
08.05.2020 15:28 # 6
ismail ozdemir
When you say you did not connect to the computer? the computer about gas adjustment? so what kind of action do I have to do in order for this hammer to be fully corrected? Besides, there was no problem before, it was not a big problem, but after that day, it was obvious that this problem was obvious.
08.05.2020 15:28 # 7
Guests

Pegeot planet comes to mind when such information is mentioned. It can be accessed to the lpg service at situations related to the lpg setting.

but as far as I can tell, this is the same as your distress. If it is normal in winter but not lpg, then there is no problem in the engine. But inserting and wearing the abs brain does not change the setting of the lpg. more precisely, the lpg setting does not change with any operation done on the vehicle. But if there is a situation that will affect the operation of the lpg system, it is separate ...
08.05.2020 15:28 # 8
ismail ozdemir
I mean, the vehicle did not change the gear automatically, so when I stopped, the strokes did the fling, it was crazy, as soon as I put the brain on it, I would go to the thought, as soon as I put the brain on it, everything got in the way, it was time to faint, but I did not fix it with it. sometimes when I load it, I do not need to adjust it until the last time.
08.05.2020 15:28 # 9
Guests
@ beyazzzzzzz = Try it. Let's see that the LPG system is in lpg in summer :))
I also couldn't understand what valve setting they are talking about on the 16V engine ???
Even if the valve is being adjusted, the valve will be disturbed when the ABS brain is inserted and attached :)
the cecol 2011-05-24 16:42:56
08.05.2020 15:28 # 10
ismail ozdemir

those vehicles caught in the form I do not know 16v 16v would not be valve :) ??? I am changing the signature immediately

08.05.2020 15:28 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = beyazzzzz]

those vehicles caught in the form I do not know 16v 16v would not be valve :) ??? I am changing the signature immediately

[/ QUOTE]
16V vehicles work with greasers. There is no place to adjust in the valves. Valve adjustment for 8V vehicles
Also, is your lpg kit fast or safe fast?
the cecol 2011-05-24 16:45:08
08.05.2020 15:28 # 12
ismail ozdemir
then let's see the calibration experience
08.05.2020 15:28 # 13
ismail ozdemir
[QUOTE = cecol a] [QUOTE = beyazzzzz]

[/ QUOTE]
16V vehicles work with greasers. There is no place to adjust in the valves. Valve adjustment for 8V vehicles
Also, is your lpg kit fast or safe fast?
fastmi safe fastmi? how can i understand this :)
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 15:28 # 14
metin
Didn't you ask the guys about their model when getting white lpg lpg? or did you buy the vehicle lpg. If you get it, I guess it's probably safe fast, you look at your bill and understand: D
08.05.2020 15:28 # 15
ismail ozdemir
Walla I did not ask, I left the service of our company, they did, but the documents of the bill are still there. I always look tomorrow.
08.05.2020 15:28 # 16
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = cecol of]

you probably have a problem somewhere in the engine or a sensor, since you have both fuels.

Is the fault light on? Have you got the car connected to the computer?
[/ QUOTE]
I did not have a computer attached, but I doubt the throat butterfly. For the modified vehicle, the car body was in paint. but obviously there is no traction. I get into the vehicle, but it takes over, sometimes I hit the gas, not eat, etc. things like. construct. There is no big problem. By the way, I had the general maintenance of the vehicle out of the way while the vehicle was in paint, timing set, circulation water pump, spark plugs, etc.
08.05.2020 15:28 # 17
fTh206
maybe lpg is hoarse
08.05.2020 15:28 # 18
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = fTh1234] maybe lpg is hoarse from him [/ QUOTE]
no gas or the same lpg. doesn't matter.
08.05.2020 15:28 # 19
EmSul
Friends, the subject is old, but the same problem occurred after the brain change in me. The acceleration performance of the vehicle and the gas response decreased a lot. will it affect you so much? I am waiting for the salary day for the change ..

In addition, after the change of the electrical system of the brain and the brain, the vehicle never tries to pass through the LPG, he said, take it to the master atiker service, but before the change of the brain, there was no problem. when it opens, it is under 90 and it always stays there.
08.05.2020 15:28 # 20
feline
I wonder if the pressure could be from the lining
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”