Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 gti engine oil change? _

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:05 # 1
xpyhre
hello 206 gti I will change the engine oil of the car when I look under the bumper, an 18 or 19 nut is visible on the front of the engine. & nbsp; on the side of the loosen that screw, the old oil will drain? Is your vacancy empty? I would appreciate if you help. The vehicle does not start, I cannot take oil change.
xpyhre 2012-10-10 16:41:48
08.05.2020 17:05 # 2
koliva
As in the picture below. You only have to pay attention. Some of the vehicles you call that nut have allen wrench, while others have a square head. If it is a square, you need to get a special key or a circir tip. In other case, allen will be sufficient. It would be great if you change the filter. Its location is marked in the picture below.

Reviews
08.05.2020 17:05 # 3
xpyhre
Thank you, our job is difficult without you.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = xpyhre] thanks bro thank you, our job is difficult without you. [/ QUOTE]
Estagfirullah. How happy if I was able to help. What will you do if it doesn't work after the oil change? Do you ever have a chance to drive a service?
08.05.2020 17:05 # 5
xpyhre
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = xpyhre] thanks thank you our job is hard without you. [/ QUOTE]
Estagfirullah. How happy if I was able to help. What will you do if it doesn't work after the oil change? Is there any way you can take it to a workshop?
[/ QUOTE]

I talked to your brother, an auto electrician and asked why he was not working. I explained my situation in the garage for 7 months, immobilizer chip was coded, I bought 10 tl of gasoline, I made a starter, but I did not work. says at least you should buy 30 TL gasoline. The pump does not draw gasoline, because it is less, the front of the vehicle is slightly curved upward in front of me & nbsp; I pulled out the gas hose on the engine and pulled it with my mouth & nbsp; petrol. It was apparent that the pipes did not get any gasoline. I am thinking of buying 30 or 40 TL gasoline now when I change the oil. There was also 5 TL gasoline in the vehicle before the chip disappeared. It's been over 7 months.
xpyhre 2012-10-10 18:09:17
08.05.2020 17:05 # 6
xpyhre
oil change succeeded & nbsp; I drained the old oil completely, I filled petrol at 30 TL, but I did not change the oil filter. My first job will be to change it when the car starts. this time & nbsp; Since we were starting & nbsp; battery is flat. I'm going to charge it after the electrician & nbsp; I will start. works. xpyhre 2012-10-12 00:30:22
08.05.2020 17:05 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = xpyhre] oil change succeeded & nbsp; I drained the old oil completely, I filled petrol at 30 TL, but I did not change the oil filter. My first job will be to change it when the car starts. this time & nbsp; Since we were starting & nbsp; battery is flat. I'm going to charge it after the electrician & nbsp; I will start. works. [/ QUOTE]

I was wondering, did the engine oil evaporate and fly in 7 months? Where did this oil go "C
08.05.2020 17:05 # 8
xpyhre
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = xpyhre] oil change succeeded & nbsp; I drained the old oil completely, I filled petrol at 30 TL, but I did not change the oil filter. My first job will be to change it when the car starts. this time & nbsp; Since we were starting & nbsp; battery is flat. I'm going to charge it after the electrician & nbsp; I will start. works. [/ QUOTE]

I was wondering, did the engine oil evaporate and fly in 7 months? Where did this oil go "C
[/ QUOTE]

There was little oil in the engine. It's been 1 year already.

08.05.2020 17:05 # 9
xpyhre
I changed the oil, poured 4 liters of oil into the engine, but I did not change the filter. I poured it in the old oil, looking at the level of the oil bar, there is 1 drop of oil at the full end of the cube.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 10
cerci07
Is the original of the fat cubs not a disability?
08.05.2020 17:05 # 11
xpyhre
When I got the vehicle, how did I know that it was original?
08.05.2020 17:05 # 12
koliva
When I bought the [QUOTE = xpyhre] tool, it was cold. How do I know if it's original [/ QUOTE]

Is there an oil trail on the ground you parked? It may be the same because of the lack of oil in your vehicle in 7 months.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 13
xpyhre
[QUOTE = koliva] When I bought the [QUOTE = xpyhre] vehicle, how did I know that it was original [/ QUOTE]

Is there any trace of oil on the ground you parked? It may be the same due to the lack of oil in your vehicle in 7 months.
[/ QUOTE]

No oil traces on the ground. I think his brother will change the old owner and his oil is full. I said you would change it to me and I said ok. Does this oil run out every 10 thousand km or is it changed because it lost its feature? it was at the same level in the old oil. there was a drop of oil at the end of the oil cube & nbsp; I filled the new oil now, there is a drop in it at the far end. I wonder if my oil cube was short * By the way, I reinforced my vehicle, thank goodness it worked in one starter. When I traveled before, I changed the oil indicator 140 before changing the oil, and I changed the oil & nbsp; The oil needle now travels in the 40s. normalmi
xpyhre 2012-10-14 22:25:16
08.05.2020 17:05 # 14
koliva
[QUOTE = xpyhre]

no oil traces on the ground. I think his brother will change the old owner and his oil is full. I said you would change it to me and I said ok. Does this oil run out every 10 thousand km or is it changed because it lost its feature? it was at the same level in the old oil. there was a drop of oil at the end of the oil cube & nbsp; I filled the new oil now, there is a drop in it at the far end. I wonder if my oil cube was short * By the way, I reinforced my vehicle, thank goodness it worked in one starter. When I traveled before, I changed the oil indicator 140 before changing the oil, and I changed the oil & nbsp; The oil needle now travels in the 40s. normalmi
[/ QUOTE]

The oil does not decrease to where we stop. The usage may decrease slightly, but not so much. It may be short. What was the digital oil indicator that we didn't trust so much? Probably it wasn't a problem, I think you didn't get the warning. I think you will drive your vehicle to a workshop and have a nice complete service. It deserved it "LOL"

Very well done.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 15
xpyhre
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = xpyhre]

No oil traces on the ground. I think his brother will change the old owner and his oil is full. I said you would change it to me and I said ok. Does this oil run out every 10 thousand km or is it changed because it lost its feature? it was at the same level in the old oil. there was a drop of oil at the end of the oil cube & nbsp; I filled the new oil now, there is a drop in it at the far end. I wonder if my oil cube was short * By the way, I reinforced my vehicle, thank goodness it worked in one starter. When I traveled before, I changed the oil indicator 140 before changing the oil, and I changed the oil & nbsp; The oil needle now travels in the 40s. normalmi
[/ QUOTE]

The oil does not decrease to where we stop. The usage may decrease slightly, but not so much. It may be short. What was the digital oil indicator that we didn't trust so much? Probably it wasn't a problem, I think you didn't get the warning. I think you will drive your vehicle to a workshop and have a nice complete service. It deserved it "LOL"

Too bad.
[/ QUOTE]

no digital display brother vehicle 99 model. & nbsp; There is an oil gauge in the far right corner of the dashboard. Before we change the oil, we traveled for 1 hour when the car warmed up. Also why is motor oil changed? because it has lost its feature because it has decreased? If the feature loses its feature, does the pointer on the instrument panel rise? How do I know when it's time to change oil? I would appreciate if you help. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:05 # 16
tellotello
It is changed because it loses its oil feature. They usually have certain times. After my oil was put in for my diesel vehicle, I was told to change it after 10 thousand km or 1 year. It is also necessary to check from the dipstick occasionally because there is a reduction in fat through sweating or leakage (much less than the first, an unknown amount in the second). In these cases, it is suggested that instead of adding on it, it should be replaced completely and any leak or something should be corrected. Unfortunately, there is no indication when it loses the feature (if I don't know it wrong), but I know that there is a certain way of showing itself from the sound of the car to the change of temperature (at least there is no indicator like old oil in my vehicle).
08.05.2020 17:05 # 17
koliva
[QUOTE = xpyhre]
no digital display brother vehicle 99 models. & Nbsp; There is an oil gauge in the far right corner of the dashboard. Before we change the oil, we traveled for 1 hour when the car warmed up. Also why is motor oil changed? because it has lost its feature because it has decreased? If the feature loses its feature, does the pointer on the instrument panel rise? How do I know when it's time to change oil? I would appreciate if you help.
[/ QUOTE]

When the engine fills the oil, it is changed and varies according to the oil body. It is recommended to replace semi-synthetic oils at 8-10 thousand kilometers. Besides, it is recommended not to exceed 1 year. If there is a decrease in fat, it is investigated why it decreases. Some reduction can be considered normal, but it should not go up to this liter. Less than 40 degrees. Isn't there any play in the city traffic or in revolutions?
08.05.2020 17:05 # 18
xpyhre
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = xpyhre]
no digital display brother car 99 models. & Nbsp; There is an oil gauge in the far right corner of the dashboard. Before we change the oil, we traveled for 1 hour when the car warmed up. Also why is motor oil changed? because it has lost its feature because it has decreased? If the feature loses its feature, does the pointer on the instrument panel rise? How do I know when it's time to change oil? I would appreciate if you help.
[/ QUOTE]

When the engine fills the oil, it is changed and varies according to the oil body. It is recommended to replace semi-synthetic oils at 8-10 thousand kilometers. Besides, it is recommended not to exceed 1 year. If there is a decrease in fat, it is investigated why it decreases. Some reduction can be considered normal, but it should not go up to this liter. Less than 40 degrees. Isn't there any play in city traffic or speed increases?
[/ QUOTE]

miles miles miles rises
08.05.2020 17:05 # 19
koliva
[QUOTE = xpyhre]

my miles, my mil is rising
[/ QUOTE]

As I said, first put a vehicle into the maintenance. Especially change your oil filter. Then let's get over this topic.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 20
xpyhre
hello thank everyone who helped. I found another oil rod in the trunk, I think the original cub of the vehicle is orange, I put it in the head, it shows the 2nd line a little overdue to measure the oil level. the other oil wire was coming short. & nbsp; But this wire does not fit in the head is a little big. I left the other oil cubes in the same way. I put the other oil cubes in the trunk.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”