Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 GTI engine computer emergency aid !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:40 # 1
EmSul
Guys, the problem of idling of my vehicle came out of the engine's brain, and the brain does not trigger the fan, so he said. It changes or stops. It should be after 2002, it was a one-piece socket in the guts before 2002, but my vehicle is a 2001 model. Please get help from 206 GTI owners. Are the motor brains one-piece socket? 3-piece socket? How many of your model vehicles do you specify?
I looked at the net 206 cc and 206 2.0 16v brain and 307 2.0 engine brain that look the same as my brain are for sale. I wonder if these 307s 2.0 engine gasoline is the same in my brain Is it okay to take the 307 2.0 motor brain with GTI, that is, dating? The car has been sleeping for 1 week, there is no brain, please help ... There is also a brain, there are several places, there are all sorts of says, there is no wake up, but there is no electrical installation. br>
08.05.2020 16:40 # 2
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = şümubofnsb "emrah"] Friends, the problem of idling of my vehicle came out of the motor brain, and the brain does not trigger the fan not to open, so he said master. The vehicle's idle changes or stops when the car is shaken and the socket is touched. I sent the brain to Istanbul with the electrical installation but it did not find the wake-up brain and equipment. The friend looked at 3-4 places. the man in the big socket there should be your car 2002 or later, he said with one piece socket before 2002, but my car is 2001 model. Is it that 206 GTI engine brain is different before and after 2002? Please get help from 206 GTI owners. Are the motor brains one-piece socket? 3-piece socket? Have a look at the net, the 206 cc and 206 2.0 16v brain and the 307 2.0 engine brain that look the same as my brain are for sale. Is this 307's 2.0 engine gasoline in the brain the same as my GTI? Is it okay to get the 307 2.0 motor brain? The car has been sleeping for 1 week, there is no brain, please help ... There is also a brain, there are a few places, all kinds of available, it says that there is no wake up, but there is no electrical installation, we will not always change the electrical installation of the brain, but we have not found it yet ... [/ QUOTE] man, first of all, get well soon. The brain of my car is originally with 3 sockets and yours should be so. but I don't know what happened after 2002-2003. Ask our site sponsors for auto efma sometime, when I called sometime, they said there was a brain for 206 gti. there is only one problem, when my car's brain malfunctions, it brought 2-3 brain gti brains with the friend who did the brain repair. okay it fits the car, it works, but it doesn't keep the versions (or he said it to me) so the brain doesn't see the air conditioner of the car, it doesn't open the fan at 100 degrees, etc. I have the original brain repaired, as if everything has returned to normal, let's look for now. But here is a fact that I had the same idling problem or something. After this brain repair, everything returned to normal. (Hullo)
08.05.2020 16:40 # 3
xpyhre
99 models with 3 sockets in my car.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 4
EmSul
Yes, we still haven't found the electrical wiring of a brain. It has been 3 weeks. I will be crazy. Istanbul-Ankara-Bursa-Izmir-Antalya. We are always looking for everyone. They say they have brains.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”