Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 GTI cup sounds

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:43 # 1
kukla42
Hello friends, first of all, I would like you to join the forum and if you make a rule violation, I kindly welcome you. I bought 206 gti vehicles for about 8 9 months. There was a sound in the vehicle from the sound we call cup sound. When I showed it to the master, he confirmed that 2 3 of them are finished, but let's change it completely. 16 cup changes were made. 10 40 castrol oil changes were made, but there was no change in the sound. Then the vehicle went to sleep for another day, the problem in the industry was said from the cylinder head, but they were not sure. I bought the vehicle to avoid playing any more from the industry. I showed it to a different master, said the oil pump. I already paid 1000 rubles for free and I want to solve the problem. It does not matter whether the car is hot or cold. Although it is not felt much, this sound has an effect on the vehicle. For example, when the car stops making noise, I do not sound quietly. When you are idling while standing at the lights, it starts slowly and then goes up. Then, when I use it calmly, it doesn't cut the sound. So according to his head, the sound goes and goes. Now I am very uncomfortable with this shit. Do you think my problem is oil pump or camshaft? Note: repellents (cups changed original)
08.05.2020 20:43 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. I think there might be a problem with the exsantic shaft bearings, my teacher had a similar problem for me. Of course, the most important thing is to find a good master since it is not possible to send enough oil.
08.05.2020 20:43 # 3
ozan.JDM
Well, I'm not sure about the master, but I guess it can be from the valves, open a top cover and look at the valves if you want
08.05.2020 20:43 # 4
kukla42
Valve setting of these vehicles is not automatically adjusted.
08.05.2020 20:43 # 5
Beyinci_Ugur
Put 20/50 w oil, use 30 km, the sound will be cut off. If the oil channels are not blocked, the way to understand the oil pump is broken or when the noise occurs, open the engine oil cap when it is idle, if it is oil, it does not reach from the bottom to the top.
08.05.2020 20:43 # 6
Orcun.Dmr
The same voice is present in my 1.4 hdi 307 vehicle. Although I do the maintenance before the time comes, the thrusters are singing, which makes me crazy. When I opened the cover of the place where we put the oil, I was still idle when I was idle, but I tried it in my father's car, and there was no such sound. I think the pusher will change to a friend soon.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”