Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 GTI Catalyst Cancellation Hk.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:46 # 1
EmSul
Friends, after 3500-4000 cycles, there was a noise coming from the vehicle, because the catalyst was clogged. What change does the catalyst cancel in the original exhaust system cause in the vehicle? Good or bad .. Though, I plan to have a final silencer now.
08.05.2020 16:46 # 2
EmSul
Is there any 206 GTI that will help me empty this catalyst and know what changes are in the results ..
08.05.2020 16:46 # 3
koliva
As I said, did it come out & nbsp; "Smile"

If you install a straight pipe, unburned fuel to the exhaust system is dangerous. It is not a problem if it exits directly from the exhaust, but if there is a hole in the exhaust system, it is a big risk because the fuel may leak from under the car. I don't even want to think about the rest. Sometimes, race fuel is not important in racing cars because fuel economy is not important in races and unburned fuel is likely to be discharged from the exhaust. However, racing cars are checked for any leaks before and after the race. However, the ECU of the vehicle is set to start the engine according to the back pressure caused by the catalytic converter. In carburator vehicles, it was easy to insert and throw the catalytic converter because the vehicle could catch the same arrangement just by adjusting the idling. There is a need to set up software in our vehicles today. Since it is not done most of the time, it comes with many problems. It will bring the fuel economy with it, but if a tool that does not work properly makes a fuel economy, neither it does. Of course, besides all these, there is also the most important environmental factor. This topic is a separate subject, so I do not enter it.
You will not be able to go through an examination. So worry a lot "Smile"

So as a result, I suggest you install a catalytic converter "Smile"

koliva 2012-05 -12 13:48:42
08.05.2020 16:46 # 4
EmSul
Zero price is quite expensive, I found the catalytic converter to come out to 200 lira, but I am afraid that it will cause problems in a short time. If I do not have a problem in use, if I get up to the examination, if I take it out and put it aside, if I get it close to the examination?
08.05.2020 16:46 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = shumofnsb "emrah"] I found the zero price of the expensive catalytic converter to come out to 200 lira but if it causes problems in a short time, I am afraid ... We will empty the master, he said nothing will happen, but according to what you say, the malfunction lamp will be burned to something like that. If I try to empty it, if I try it, if it is okay, if it is not a problem, if I use it until the examination, if I take it in the 200 I found it, if I put it as close to the examination? [/ QUOTE]

The malfunction lamp will come on. But it also finds him a master "Smile" That's why the fault lamp is not a problem. How much is the new one? And how much does the scrapping money cost in this scenario you mentioned?
08.05.2020 16:46 # 6
EmSul
As the master will not hold a remarkable amount of money, it will be easy for me to handle the job.
08.05.2020 16:46 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = Şümubofnsb "emrah"] The clattering sticker will not keep a considerable amount of money, the master says that we can handle it easy, you can empty it .. Yensi 700 lira or something. ]

700 was fine. I think you have received a price from Peugeot. Butce is a separate subject, of course, but I would appreciate the catalytic converter if it was in my own vehicle. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:46 # 8
EmSul
I did not ask Şahinpeugeot, now I texted, let's see how much they will say, but it is not possible, I will not give those money. I am already in a very tight situation.
08.05.2020 16:46 # 9
EmSul
http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-yedek-parca-otomobil-arazi-araci-muayeneden-gecme-garantisi-katalitik-konvertor-her-araca-uygun-84893124/detay/
This advertisement says it is suitable for every vehicle. Is this a catalytic converter?
08.05.2020 16:46 # 10
koliva
[QUOTE = şümubofnsb for "Ellis"] http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-yedek-parca-otomobil-arazi-araci-muayeneden-gecme-garantisi-katalitik-konvertor-her-araca-uygun-84893124/ Detay /

In this announcement, it says that every vehicle is suitable. Does this happen with catalytic converter?
[/ QUOTE]

This shouldn't be it. We can see how it is from your shy number.
08.05.2020 16:46 # 11
EmSul
The last 8 digits of my chassis number are 1W001128 ... If you can find a picture of this, the link to the 200 lira I found is the link of this:
http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-yedek-parca-otomobil-arazi-araci-206- GTI-de-cikma-10-is-daily-catalyst 80,555,929 / details / Reviews
08.05.2020 16:46 # 12
okan4037
Maybe you will get angry but I think the catalyst is not a useful part for the car, but we are protecting the nature, after all, you are right, what we did not do as a human being, what damage we have to the nature, the catalyst will not harm the engine as a result, but it may have a sweet sound in the original exhaust.
08.05.2020 16:46 # 13
elsoberano

If the vehicle is LPG, I guess that the damage to the environment will not be much even if there is no floor, it will be as much as a car with a ride on gasoline. I am waiting for the result with curiosity. I am suffering from the same worry, because I could not get into the car, it stands still for now. In fact, I did 8 km in 10 days. I will try to handle it next weekend. > 2012-05-12 15:37:38
08.05.2020 16:46 # 14
EmSul
Koliva sos - help - f1 - help :) Şahinpeugeot pulled 1200tl price. You said we could look at how it was with the chassis number. If the catalyst I found would fit, it would be great if I could look at it.
08.05.2020 16:46 # 15
koliva
[QUOTE = şümubofnsb "emrah"] Koliva sauce - help - f1 - help :) Şahinpeugeot pulled 1200tl price ... You can look at how it is with the chassis number.

My teacher, I chose a nick so that you can't write a private message "C. I could not find it according to the last 8 digits. Let's see if you can send all the chassis number. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:46 # 16
koliva
This is the picture. I don't know if Universal can cause problems. The pipe of this catalyst that I know is connected to the exhaust manifold and the pipe connected to the middle exhaust must also come with the catalytic converter. I may also be wrong.

coliva 2012-05-12 22:23:55
08.05.2020 16:46 # 17
EmSul
Brother, there is no picture .. (Something like there is no battery, but :) :) What did you mean when this was the picture brother?
08.05.2020 16:46 # 18
EmSul
Sorry, now I saw it, but we can not understand from here that we need a superficial picture, this fragment picture, that is, the real photograph
08.05.2020 16:46 # 19
koliva
[QUOTE = şümubofnsb "emrah"] Sorry now I have seen but we can not understand from here that we need a superficial picture of this piece picture so we have the real photo [/ QUOTE]

The real photo is in the above advertisement you want? What kind of picture do you want?
koliva 2012-05-12 23:15:01
08.05.2020 16:46 # 20
EmSul
2001 model 206 GTI I found 2, but 2 asked differently, 2 sellers and 2 of them said to get out of 206 gti: s the other link in this link
http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-yedek-parca-otomobil -Land-tool-206-GTI-clean-catalyst-52,505,199 / details / Reviews
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”