Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 GTI axle problem opinion and help please

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:52 # 1
Ekrem68
Good evening, I just joined everyone, I want to have a pejo 206 according to my own budget (GTI), I liked a vehicle 600 km away last week, we got off the road 12 hours I went on the road while I was on the road, lifting the car came out and there was a problem with the axle, so master said the problem is that when the vehicle is in motion, there is an unacceptable plug and sound and it vibrates enough to move you from the ground when we lift the vehicle to the right and to the left when we lift the wheel with my hand, I could not make it because I did not have time to find the new axle and I could not find the new axle. Did you think it was an attractive price? It will also bring the vehicle to me. Is it a problem with the axle that will keep the order in the car? I would be very happy if you answer the cost, I respect your opinions, I want to act endlessly. Thanks in advance Ekrem68 2018-05-11 00:55:37
08.05.2020 20:52 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, let's say welcome to us. The bottom set was completely bent on the pavement, of course. It is difficult to make a definitive comment because we do not know how the incident happened. After all, you have spent a lot of time and money. most likely axles front plate engine wedges can be bent, keeps order, but if the workmanship and materials used are attached to important sub-industry, there may still be problems. does not go straight on the road etc. I hope there was no bending in the lower traverse. otherwise it can open at a great cost. If the seller will give a really good price, why not buy it. if there is no other problem with the vehicle. Already the seller has to get the vehicle built, or the vehicles can not come for 600 km. If there is no other problem you can think of, you can get it if the car is clean and you get it at an affordable price. But definitely you think it will cost 1000-2000 TL anyway
08.05.2020 20:52 # 3
Ekrem68
Thank you very much indeed, we agreed to 16,500, when I went at this price, this incident happened, the cartel was drilled, the groove was flowing right, the industry was running the car, we made the cartel, we put the oil, but we could not solve the itching, I was cold, and I will bring the car with the hammer, I will make it here. Steering hydraulic pump or hydraulic hose parts will change because steering is hard right now. Ekrem68 2018-05-11 11:20:24
08.05.2020 20:52 # 4
onlycihan
If you do not ever want to go to that work, turn to other vehicles.
08.05.2020 20:52 # 5
M.Ahmet059
Do not ever go to that job, you are making plans to make it work, buy a less problematic car;) at least not a problem when walking :)
08.05.2020 20:52 # 6
breakbeat
the seller asked in the industry as to how much it would be resolved. I think 3500 TL has not fallen for the benefit of his father. there may be other problems in the vehicle that you do not know about
08.05.2020 20:52 # 7
talip206
I would have done it personally if it was selling 16,000 gti even in the current market without an accident. So there are other problems. I was surprised at how the airbags did not open.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”