Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 gti antifreeze

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:21 # 1
scorpions_64
Hello everyone, I have to put antifreeze on my car, how do I completely drain the water in the radiator? by removing the water pipe to the engine? Is there any side of the radiator like a faucet?
08.05.2020 16:21 # 2
Guests
there is something like a faucet on the bottom left side of the carburetor in my car, I guess it is probably the water is draining from there but the healthiest one can change the master somewhere, there is the possibility of making air after pouring them all ...
08.05.2020 16:21 # 3
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = etohem] In my car, there is something like a faucet on the bottom left side of the carburetor, I guess it is probably yours, but the healthiest one can change somewhere, there is the possibility of making air after emptying all of them ... [/ QUOTE]
Thank you bro no need to be risked like that
08.05.2020 16:21 # 4
Guests
When putting antifreeze, use the best quality if the master says this is cheaper. Don't put antifreeze in my car if it is red in yours.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 5
Ucyuzalti
Before this antifreeze, my car got out of the water & nbsp; "Grin" antifreeze where there was rust, ripped malfunctions appeared & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:21 # 6
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = 06ilhan06] When putting the antifreeze, use the best quality if the master says it is cheaper. Don't put a green antifreeze in my car. > [/ QUOTE]
I was glad to go to the industry, "Laugh" more precisely, I found parking in the shop and parked the car I said I couldn't find any more parks & nbsp; It was a little cold so I didn't go and I decided to add it myself. I do not remember what kind of antifreeze I put in the car before, but I started to open and add the cap to add green antifreeze, what I can see is that I added 2 liters of water in our water tank. I will add the rest in the future. What if there is no water left, will it not be hot? I looked like there was no kidnapping place?
08.05.2020 16:21 # 7
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = Three hundred six] Before this antifreeze, my car came out completely water & nbsp; "Grin" antifreeze where there was rust, ripped down faults appeared & nbsp ; [/ QUOTE]
"Star"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”