Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 GTi and Cone

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 14:15 # 1
itouch_GTi
On the original shock absorbers of my vehicle, 5 cm Coil-Ex brand springs were installed. The car started to make squeaking noises that reached uncomfortable dimensions while passing through bumps and bumps at low speed. As far as I can see from the net, it is necessary to change the dampers of the 4 cm and above coil changes. how long does it explode on me?
08.05.2020 14:15 # 2
Long Beach
Greetings,
To explain with an example;
With a leathery shoe, how convenient and comfortable it is to play football on the field, it will be so in your choice. If you want to lower your vehicle by 40mm, you need it. should be a spring + shock absorber for your driving comfort. No, my dear + owner, and other pedestrians and vehicles in traffic are not important (I guess you will not say this)

The options I will recommend to you are the following;

Cone: You can make a 40 mm lowering with coil over, it is a little harder than standard shock absorbers.

Eibach sport system

K & W

Weitec

KAW

These are, of course, the best for those looking for performance and safety, with a little waiver of comfort. Cutting the spring or shock absorber - the technical features deteriorate with heat treatment, as I wrote in the beginning, it is like playing football on the grass field with leather shoes.

Remember, cheap area takes twice Göz Kırpma

Neither your soul nor your vehicle is cheap

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”