Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 gti air filter kit

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 14:58 # 1
okan9823
sa friends, I have a pipercross air filter in my car.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 2
Haksen016
aces. ask forum sponsors.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 3
tigerland
Hi, my friend, I had a simota too. I bought a flexible tube of 15 TL here. it grows up. You can do it if you want. I can add photos if you want ..
08.05.2020 14:58 # 4
tugrahan
i bought that flexible pipe and jvs air filter
the pipe is not bad, it gets longer and shorter at every point you want
But I removed it because the winter has come, I hope I will put it back in summer
08.05.2020 14:58 # 5
okan9823
I would appreciate if you add tigerlend photo
08.05.2020 14:58 # 6
TA3537
Disassemble the original, put the original KN box filter inside the vehicle for comfort. Thank goodness you will say.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 7
tigerland

I bought the product for 15 TL and I cleaned it with the cleaning kit, an incredible dirt came out from the air filter, then I lubricated it with the oil contained in the cleaning kit, it prevents dust particles from entering the engine.
if you want I can throw it in the link ..
08.05.2020 14:58 # 8
tigerland
If you say I pierce the bumper, you can exit the air filter from the hole with the plastic used in the bass cabinets. so it gets cold air, but there is a dust event in it, by taking the kit to the air filter, clean it and oil, I did it so it was super cillopp :)
08.05.2020 14:58 # 9
peugeutdiyar

Now I will ask a question if you do not look at my fault. You are applying these kits but the weather sensors are not idle. Doesn't need sensor for idling adjustment.

08.05.2020 14:58 # 10
aspirinxlarge
You put it in the wrong place. The most concentrated part of the dust is the rubber relatives. The least part is `blinds section. I bought it as a kit 2 days ago, I was going to be here like you but I gave up at the last minute!
08.05.2020 14:58 # 11
aspirinxlarge
There are also those that are sold as the idle sensor kit you mentioned. In the meantime, they do not recommend flex pipes, they say that the air should pass through the straight pipe, I would say evaluate these. I think it's very logical
08.05.2020 14:58 # 12
EmSul
I will buy an air filter kit but I have only found 3 brands My racing - Simota and Jsv ... Also, my racing and simota 206 are special and 2side looks exactly the same, but the price for simota seems to be 50-60 lira more expensive in the pictures. .Jsv is universal type ... Which one should I buy?
And this is a special for 206, which is Simota and My racing, but they are compatible with 1.6 and 2.0 engines, and it has a photo attached on 1.6 engine, it seems like it will not fit my GTI. Now it has only an open air filter, its sound is nice but it does not sound healthy. Let me buy a complete kit. I say
08.05.2020 14:58 # 13
okan4037
A 20-pound filter and a 15-pound flexible pipe do your job, I think the air flow sensor does not come off, there is not much of a problem in idling, but I say it because it can change a little bit, but the vehicle gets used to it later. you always press it, then disappointment when the tank lights up :)
08.05.2020 14:58 # 14
HUN
08.05.2020 14:58 # 15
aspirinxlarge
I sometimes press it for sound, it sounded better than I expected, and I bought a cheap way kit. As for the image, it is the same as the simota, only the brand is different, the place where I bought it is the same commodity, except for the pipe plastic of it, and the other one said the same: Simoto. I am very pleased that I was able to test less burning and more burning. but I can say that it looks very stylish. I will take and send the photos and videos as soon as possible.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 16
herry
[QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] I press sometimes for sound, actually the sound came better than I expected I bought a cheap way kit. As for the image, it is the same as the simota, only the brand is different, the place where I bought it is the same commodity, except for the pipe plastic of it, and the other one said the same: Simoto. I am very pleased that I was able to test less burning and more burning. but I can say that it looks very stylish. I will take and send the photos and videos as soon as possible. [/ QUOTE]

we are still waiting for the photo and video Big smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”