Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 God damn you poison me life

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:34 # 1
staticxxx
After a world problem has been solved, I have become more and more narrow. I will sell it in the winter, I will sell it, I said to the summer. Apparently I can't take the winter off. I pressed yesterday morning, the car that started the starter was not working. I left, I pressed and went to work. I came in the evening. I raised the back seat, played with gas pump cables, worked. I immediately took it to the electrician and left it. i went this morning. I pressed it didn't work again. The electrician said let him leave the car. I will quit. no electricity to gas pump. gasoline double relay was newly installed, fuses are viewed one by one, no problem. no electricity to the pump. You left me in the winter in the snow, I will sell my first job on the road and buy a 2010 diesel spot. I don't even pass by peugeot.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 2
Htc
I think it would be better if we start a new year with more beautiful wishes and succes in the last day of the year. And think of those who pray without having a car ... Of course, these are humble my own thoughts and I am writing this for my wish to look this way.
"The life you're complaining about is perhaps someone else's dream." TOLSTOY
08.05.2020 19:34 # 3
samet206
Those who previously came across maintenance-free vehicles, those who did not have their maintenance done on time, opened up issues like this because of the problems they experienced, I find it extremely wrong. As you say, what can be as normal as 10 years younger vehicle is more smooth.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 4
talip206
I am happy with my car. Yes, there will be small expenses. The vehicle I know is 13 and 14 years old. I know what carlessness is. Thank God I have not been on the road to this day. Especially yesterday he came out like a monster in the snow. car business luck business. Yesterday, I saw that the car, which we can call many luxuries, failed and remained on the road.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 5
GokhaN
You are a good master and you have not come across the vehicle so your car is causing so much trouble. Of course it is your idea to sell and buy another vehicle, but now I am using a 4th peugeot
106-206-208-207 did not cause any trouble other than maintenance.

Don't rely on the puntoda, we sold 2007 punto from the first owner 2 weeks ago
08.05.2020 19:35 # 6
Barut
I bought 206 in time, I came across a very troubled 206 since I was inexperienced, it made a lot of breakdowns, left a lot on the road, I was very costly, but I could not man and sell it cheaply, not a brand, my car was neglected and it did not mean that all 206 or peugeot is problematic. Then I bought 206 again, because I have experience, I bought 206 clean and used it for 3 years. Now I bought 206 again. I mean, if you buy a clean vehicle, you will not have any problems, but it does not matter whether the maintenance-free vehicle is 206 and not bmw. 4 of the 206 passed, I have no problem or trouble, except for 1 of my hand. Let's say good luck to the Fiat Tailstock already, happy birthday. Greetings. Powder 2015-12-31 22:15:02
08.05.2020 19:35 # 7
outlaw
They say the stew of cheap meat will be smooth, I bought the 5 lira car for 3 liras, and I was delighted that I made a profit, and that was when you made the biggest mistake ...
08.05.2020 19:35 # 8
herry
When you buy a used car, look good, use it all over or use it to anyone who knows. Every maintenance-free brand car breaks down, it's not just our pejoes, but it leaves the car in a 100,000-dollar car without maintenance.
I think, do not evil peugeot by name, God bless yesterday, he did not leave us on the ice in the snow, on the bus or on the taxis that did not take us off. with the 2001 model 206.

I wish everyone a new year peugeot in the new year. pleasant driving for those who are satisfied with their vehicle.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 9
staticxxx
Friends, I will take care of my car in the best way and take care of everything to the finest detail. I did not escape any expense, I always tried to do the best. As the weather is very cold, it makes me feel like I was so sensitive. yesterday i bought my car. the problem is because of me, I hit the cables under the car to the gas pump and damaged it. Crushed and disconnected cables had no electricity. I was just angry when I had a bole problem in this cold. I am deleting the subject. I'm sorry I want to go crazy for a moment
08.05.2020 19:35 # 10
baybaba
They say that if you look at the vineyard, if you don't look at the mountain, care is important in the car business, after all

has a lifetime, a piece that does not change on time can cause more problems, a

most importantly, it is difficult to find a master, but honest, knowledgeable master over time,
08.05.2020 19:35 # 11
herry
[QUOTE = staticxxx] My friends take care of my car in the best way and take care of everything to the finest detail. I did not escape any expense, I always tried to do the best. As the weather is very cold, it makes me feel like I was so sensitive. yesterday i bought my car. the problem is because of me, I hit the cables under the car to the gas pump and damaged it. Crushed and disconnected cables had no electricity. I was just angry when I had a bole problem in this cold. I am deleting the subject. Sorry, I'm crazy for a moment [/ QUOTE]

Get well soon.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 12
ekinoks44
My first car was 206. I had problems just like your friend. I stayed for 3.5 years, the car cost close to 4000TL. On my way home, my child left the road with 40 degrees of fever, but the crime was not your car. I bought a neglected vehicle because it was my first car and I did not understand much about it, and the problems started to erupt on me. I couldn't get out of the industry for 3.5 years when the car remained with me and finally I gave up: D Despite this, my first eye is the peugeot 206;)
08.05.2020 19:35 # 13
staticxxx
Sir, the fluff is cold. I completed the maintenance of the shortcomings before I entered. So far I have paid 3,000TL. I have the vehicle for more than 2 years. well maintained vehicle. I don't have any loss as a total money. All I have left is tired of me. I said, let's jump off the guy without trouble, let's go to summer When the car that has been making a single mars for two years in summer and winter has not worked, I have taken out insurance. I could never think of it or the petrol pump supply cable was damaged as a result of bulking. my master of electricity number ten. Someone else would turn me into a monkey. I remind you again in the peugeot-citroen group, I swear a man school for buckery auto-hasan master electric-electronic problems for Kayseri and its surroundings. If somebody else would have thrown into the brain, the water would be pulled back, but there is nothing to do
08.05.2020 19:35 # 14
staticxxx
i use with gasoline lpg no mobile 5w40 full synthetic engine oil 2 months onve put spark plugs originally installed 2 months ago filters changed. Beyond my car in maintenance. but want to get used to things like that
08.05.2020 19:35 # 15
Gokcesel
Sir, first of all, get well soon. You also said that you said with a nerve and realized the event.

Friends said the things to be said, I will not say the same things, but if someone sees this on the internet to get 206 of this, you will give up. People are already evil, without talking and experiencing things by hearsay. Is it Peugeot? You can not get rid of the cost, there are car rumors like naughty paper, but my last 2 cars are 206 and I am very satisfied that I use them under the awareness of what my car is.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 16
Turgutreis06
I am using a 3rd peugeot now ....
2005 model 206 1.4 HDI X-Design
2010 model 206 Plus 1.4 HDI Comfort
2012 model 206 Plus 1.4 HDI Urban Move

Thank goodness there was no problem other than maintenance ..... TongueTongueTongue
Turgutreis06 2016-01-02 21:52:37
08.05.2020 19:35 # 17
Birkan61
Oh my teacher, don't bother ..

These kinds of problems can happen in every car

I have a Mercedes Sprinter minibus 2010 model, the winters of the winter that make the man out of faith. We always took him to the special service because he had a familiar master, he would erase the fault code and send us to the authorized service.

Now I have the 4th vehicle of the vehicle that you call that you will get the said font, you have not heard wrong, I have the 4th point :)

For the money, the beautiful tool is one of the most logical tools, but that doesn't mean there will be no problem with this point.

I did not have any problems in my four vehicles like yours, but I have a friend who is in trouble in the winter with 2013 new cash point.

The car is a piece of tin, so it's not worth it to be sad, sir.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 18
staticxxx
[QUOTE = Birkan61] Oh, my teacher, get stuck ..

These kinds of problems can happen in every car

I have a Mercedes Sprinter minibus 2010 model, the winters of the winter that make the man out of faith. We always took him to the special service because he had a familiar master, he would erase the fault code and send us to the authorized service.

Now I have the 4th vehicle of the vehicle that you call that you will get the said font, you have not heard wrong, I have the 4th point :)

For the money, the beautiful tool is one of the most logical tools, but that doesn't mean there will be no problem with this point.

I did not have any problems in my four vehicles like yours, but I have a friend who is in trouble in the winter with 2013 new cash point.

The car is a piece of tin, so it's not worth it to be sad, sir.
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you teacher, you are very right. Even if I don't worry about it in normal time, the weather becomes perisan as -20 degrees. My master from God is very good, he did it. the only mars continues. I just looked at the injector price of the 1.3multijet spot, 500tl says. I have already started to cool. 95tl of my car. I have my car, my head seems to be in trouble
08.05.2020 19:35 # 19
staticxxx
[QUOTE = Gokceel] My teacher first of all be well. You also said that you said with a nerve and realized the event.

Friends said the things to be said, I will not say the same things, but if someone sees this on the internet to get 206 of this, you will give up. People are already evil, without talking and experiencing things by hearsay. Is it Peugeot? You can not get rid of the cost, there are car rumors like naughty paper, but my last 2 cars are 206 and I am very satisfied that I use them under the awareness of what my car is.
[/ QUOTE]
Sir, I wanted to touch me. like he's looking at the car, making me trapezoid. Wallaha has not been in maintenance since that car was produced. but the error is not in the car. The person I bought the trappled with the car. I took it, I took it back. an event that probably happened while still flattened. the tender blew me off. Hasan Ustan took care of his hand and immediately I got rid of the short way. Someone else would turn me into a monkey. I gave up with a sudden decision 1.3multijet spare parts prices are very low. I gave up with a sudden decision. weather -20 single mars resume where I left my car
08.05.2020 19:35 # 20
ssakyel
Second-hand, a bit of luck, friends. On the way, I see on the road, zero-quality, this car is not a problem.

My 2000 model is not good before. So it always causes problems. But I can't be fair to all these models.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”