Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 GLASS EXTERNAL SCRAPER WICK

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:36 # 1
Guests
My car is deformed and unable to function, causing a lot of water to enter the door. What are the new ones? Complete car.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 2
Bugra
It was rattling when I closed my right windshield open. I looked, there is no suppository you said. I guess the glass dust wick is called. I bought the original was around 40 TL. I looked at the master while I saw that wick that fell into the door, so the money went to no avail. I will tell you if you are close, but leave the city, you are out of the country Smile
08.05.2020 17:36 # 3
Guests

[QUOTE = bugrature] was rattling when my right windshield was closed. I looked, there is no suppository you said. I guess the glass dust wick is called. I bought the original was around 40 TL. I looked at the master while I saw that wick that fell into the door, so the money went to no avail. I will tell you if you are close, but leave the city, you are out of the country Smile [/ QUOTE]

I am coming to the soup after 8 days LOLLOL

08.05.2020 17:36 # 4
Bugra
Okay, stop by then my house is already on the main road. But when I get home in the evening I take a picture of the piece, I share the same piece of it under this topic. I'll stop by while passing by
08.05.2020 17:36 # 5
Guests

[QUOTE = bugrature] okay passing by, then my house is already on the main road. But when I get home in the evening I take a picture of the piece, I share the same piece of it under this topic. according to him I will stop by passing [/ QUOTE]

Thank you very much, even if you think about it. Where exactly are you? I come to shake your hand rather than the piece, I pass by while passing by Approve

08.05.2020 17:36 # 6
Bugra
[QUOTE = hLL 206]

[QUOTE = bugrature] okay passing by, then my house is already on the main road. But when I get home in the evening I take a picture of the piece, I share the same piece of it under this topic. according to him I will stop by passing [/ QUOTE]

Thank you very much, even if you think about it. Where exactly are you? I come to shake your hand rather than the piece, I pass by while passing by Approve

[/ QUOTE]

as the mullet's coastline continues to Istanbul. Of course you pass the city center where the beach is located. there is an opet gas station on the right and there is a gendarme. There is a Migros next to the gendarme. there is traffic across the region Smile The bildinm?
08.05.2020 17:36 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = bugrature] [QUOTE = hLL 206]

[/ QUOTE]

as the mullet's coastline continues to Istanbul. Of course you pass the city center where the beach is located. there is an opet gas station on the right and there is a gendarme. There is a Migros next to the gendarme. there is traffic across the region Smile The bildinm?

[/ QUOTE]

I will go there at home bro. but I'm going to go to university to get a diploma. I know there. A little Migros twill: D I was punished in front of that traffic: D They took a picture of me: D yes I know it. Embarrassed

08.05.2020 17:36 # 8
Bugra
[QUOTE = hLL 206] [QUOTE = bugrature] [QUOTE = hLL 206]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

I will go there at home bro. but I'm going to go to university to get a diploma. I know there. A little Migros twill: D I was punished in front of that traffic: D They took a picture of me: D yes I know it. Embarrassed

[/ QUOTE]

Heh him, I was going to sample it as a footnote.
50 meters of that package. our home behind. I look at the evening, I upload a photo to the piece and you stop by.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = bugrature] [QUOTE = hLL 206] [QUOTE = bugrature] [QUOTE = hLL 206]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Heh him, I was going to sample it as a footnote.
50 meters of that package. our home behind. I look at the evening, I upload a photo to the piece and you stop by.

[/ QUOTE]

Ok brother thank you very much :)

08.05.2020 17:36 # 10
impact
wow, look at friendship, halal .. Clap
08.05.2020 17:36 # 11
Bugra
middle piece
this one side

this is the other side. I hope this is the piece you mentioned. I think the bidet does not show right front and left front.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = bugratur A]
middle piece
this one side

this is the other side. I hope this is the piece you mentioned. I think the bidet does not show right front and left front.

[/ QUOTE]

yes brother Thank you very much. I want to change it as a set. you can describe where you bought me or we go together LOL we'll get it done that day. Thank you very much for your interest. See you.

08.05.2020 17:36 # 13
Guests

[QUOTE = impact] Wow, look for friendship, halal .. Clap [/ QUOTE]

People of helpful Peugeot Turkey Clap

08.05.2020 17:36 # 14
Bugra
I brought this piece from a particle of a private peugeot / citroen service in Istanbul. the guys are selling completely original parts. they told me this piece was 40 TL. I brought the right rear door wick with this piece, they said 100 TL. The original door wick in my part was 75 tly. I asked the peugeot service in the soup, said 85 TL. I mean, these guys have staked me quite a bit, I didn't go to them again.
I mean, if this piece is 40 TL or more, I think askers who don't try to get them all zero. No, if you say zero, I'll take it from my piece Smile the guys are very badly offended.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 15
Guests
So if I want to change it to a set, I need to review about 200 coins. LOL We have car graves here and there are plenty of peugeot 206s. I roam them now or it will be more suitable for me. I also need a solid dashboard. That's why I have to go to look at the pert vehicles. Thank you, BUĞRA. We will look at the situation now. Not necessarily, we can Approve
08.05.2020 17:36 # 16
Bugra
But look, it won't be the solution to water intake problem because when the glass is closed that piece remains inside. this piece fixes the glass. What is my powder wick called?
08.05.2020 17:36 # 17
Guests

[QUOTE = bugrature] but look it won't be the solution to the water intake problem. because when the glass is closed that piece remains inside. this piece fixes the glass. what is my powder wick already called? [/ QUOTE]

Aaaa. There is a gap between my outer and the glass. Because it has lost its plastic property. I need the outside. Get health.

08.05.2020 17:36 # 18
Bugra
How clear is that wick in that problem with you? I can not say anything if it is very clear, but it is normal to take water even if it is less than those suppositories. They glide down through the door trim and flow through the drain holes. your flooring is getting wet so you don't want to change it.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 19
Guests

[QUOTE = bugrature] How clear is the wick in that problem in you? I can not say anything if it is very clear, but it is normal to take water even if it is less than those suppositories. They glide down through the door trim and flow through the drain holes. your flooring is getting wet so if you do not want to change it, you said that you saw the wicks open, I did not like it, I would change it. [/ QUOTE]

Either bro is a shawl, water is flowing. Yes, it drains from the drain holes then it is water but it enters into the door too. The nylon-like paper inside the door was not adhered well, making the floor carpet wet. As a workaround, I glued the nylony paper nicely and closed it as a complete insulation. I prevented water from entering the interior, but the amount of water entering the door is not really normal. This is what poked me. So much water entering the door.

08.05.2020 17:36 # 20
FLeCh
Mr. Bugra do you have the suppository still in your hand?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”