Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 gears + cabin temperature

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:53 # 1
ozy245
Hi friends,
I just joined your search. I walked around the forum a bit but I couldn't find anything close to my questions.

I have never used pego vehicle before. I don't know what is the water of the vehicle, so if there is something that seems different to me, please be warned.

Vehicle: 2000 model 1.4 206 xr automatic, at 90,300 km.
When the triger was changed before I bought;
I standard maintenance (filter set, oil etc.), front lining, swing, tie rod, alternator belt and bearing, idle valve, thermostat etc. I changed it and corrected it.

My first problem:
While the vehicle is shifting, especially from 3 to 2 and 2 to 1 & nbsp; as it passes it gets rough and gives a jolt. This annoyance is most annoying when slowing down with brakes, I am slowing down anyway and it is not nice to suddenly slow down suddenly when the gear drops. What do you think originates from, what is it? Both org. The service and the private service people did not see any problems, but I used toyota, honda and vw vehicles for a long time because I have never seen a gear shift like this.

My second problem:
10 cm of the accelerator pedal. There was a constant warmth coming from his right, I held out a hand for what it was, warm and when I asked the service, Kalörifer said. It is super in winter, but on the long road in summer, it is sure to cook there. Can anyone find a solution for this?

There is no air conditioner in the vehicle and black, does anyone find a solution to cool off in this heat "Smile"
ozy245 2012-06-29 15:33:40
08.05.2020 16:53 # 2
berk2309
My teacher has a normal night in your thoughts, and there is a hard night fall between me and I have 307 in my friend. To get a problem, we have to press & nbsp; the key for the circulation to get out of the air, not from the outside: D, you have to manually change it and try it again.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 3
EmSul
Oh brother, you made the mistake like us, why did you go to pedals after toyota-honda and vw :)
That temperature also makes me crazy & nbsp; on the long road, my right foot is burning .. a cut is not cut in the tofaş, it is what it is wise for it to come warm.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 4
ozy245
I bought my aunt vehicle, I have 3-5 months. Yahu got stuck in the province 206, the bidet is black. I passed the bodywork, hot people will come, so there is nothing to do ok. What do you say about the gear_?
08.05.2020 16:53 # 5
monur
[QUOTE = ozy245] I bought my aunt tool, I have 3-5 months. Yahu got stuck in the province 206, the bidet is black. I passed the bodywork, hot people will come, so there is nothing to do ok. What do you say about the gear_?
[/ QUOTE]

The reason for hard gear shifting seems to be a little hard on the accelerator during normal driving & nbsp;

Transmissions of these vehicles are called Proactive and a few driving positions are registered in your brain. It adjusts gear shift speeds according to your usage style. The easiest way to minimize this is to make all the gear changes smoothly by pressing the accelerator pedal very little when you take off. Then do the same for downshifting the same way. The transmission itself will automatically switch to comfort mode.

If you do not use aggressive on your next ride, you will see that there is a softening of all gear changes. Also, when you drive hard with 4 gears at 120 km / h, you have not seen how the gear shifts down, & nbsp; "LOL" & nbsp; Oh, get your seat belt fastened because it crashes where the nail is like the vehicle & nbsp; "Wink" & nbsp;

If we pack it, there is no problem with your gearbox. Enjoy it.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 6
ozy245
In general, I rarely treat the gas hard, I have a top class drive on fuel economy & nbsp; "Smile"

I noticed when I had been using the car for a few days, most of my problem is from 206 I would not expect the same gearboxes in other cars. Apart from that, as we get used to, it starts to understand where the gear shifts down and when I pull the foot close to that time from the brake, there is no slowing down. speed up "Smile" "Big
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”