Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Gasoline Smell and Excessive Fuel Consumption

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:03 # 1
ozkan206xs
mrblar friends i have been suffering from gasoline since i bought the car.206 xs 1.6 8 valve my car is burning 100 liters of gas on 100 km and straight road and it smells of excess gasoline inside the car and its performance is very low when the ignition is on, the car is choking, you may block my injectors or cause performance air it has no filter, no kicking gas, and I would appreciate it if you can help with a single starter every time. Thank you in advance. This site is a good one. Cindy 2011-08-27 14:21:11
08.05.2020 16:03 # 2
mehmet eren
Whether it is overdue, the smell of gasoline, the gas tank of your car is rusty, or I think it is related to the gasoline you have bought.
08.05.2020 16:03 # 3
ozkan206xs

When the starter presses the gas, when the gas is running out, the gas is gone, then the gas is not gone. The smell of the gas comes from the engine part, I open the hood and smell it.

08.05.2020 16:03 # 4
gozem
I had the same problem in my diesel car. There was a lot of burning and smell.
apparently, the tank top lid was missing. The smell was coming in because it was under the rear right seat. the seal has changed, the problem has been fixed.
08.05.2020 16:03 # 5
Guests
Take a look at the gas pump.
08.05.2020 16:03 # 6
koliva

Look for the back seat there when it smells. If the smell is condensed there, the gas pump is running out of there. Check for wetness on the rear right-hand seat.

How is your vehicle idling?

Note: They even wrote friends until I wrote Sick
Koliva 2011-08-27 11:10:18
08.05.2020 16:03 # 7
mehmet eren
If gasoline runs out of starter pressure, puncture and leakage may occur in the tank, when the gas runs out, the vehicle does not switch to gas or warming is late, if excess gasoline last time you changed the air filter. get the car to the service.
08.05.2020 16:03 # 8
ozkan206xs
I just changed the filter of the gas pump and replaced the buoyant o-ring and the cover. The back seat does not come from the gas smell. I did not understand that I took it to the master and there is no service in the place where I am, the nearest service is 70 km. Gülme
08.05.2020 16:03 # 9
semih

If you have your hoses in the engine compartment checked, a hole in a hose through which gasoline passes or a hose may have come out of its place.

08.05.2020 16:03 # 10
Guests
check the hoses;)
08.05.2020 16:03 # 11
Guests
There are thin pipes in the engine part, I think there is a sickness in our cars. The corner of the air filter box of the diesels causes the diesel pipe to bleed over time. There is a similar error in the gasoline.
08.05.2020 16:03 # 12
koray
friends, I have a 206/2001 model car while the car is going to the tube, the gasoline needle drops at the same time. does anyone knows
08.05.2020 16:03 # 13
elsoberano
[QUOTE = koray] friends I have a 206/2001 model with me while the car is going to the tube, the gasoline needle drops at the same time. does anyone know [/ QUOTE

The classic feature of the French vehicles is that even if you go in lpg, the trip computer calculates as if it goes on gasoline and the needle falls down.
There are a few studies in the forum related to this, and if I do not remember correctly in those who install lpg, why does the psa module prevent the needle from dropping by installing an apparatus.
08.05.2020 16:03 # 14
allppeerr
My teacher is definitely a gas pump. The same problem happened with me. Excessive fuel consumption leaks in the gas pump, in case of smell inside, the gas pump leaks from right under the rear single seat. If there is a leak in the gas pump, you do not need to give 300-400 TL and replace it. There is something called Iran glue. If you ask the master in the industry, if you stick with it, except for the pipes, the Iran glue is like plastic.
08.05.2020 16:03 # 15
allppeerr
The reason for the misfire is that the fuel pump sends fuel with pressure, I remember it as 3 bars in 1.4 pejos.
08.05.2020 16:03 # 16
Trelof
Hello friends ,
When I run the engine in the morning or during the day when the engine is cold in my vehicle, the smell of gasoline comes in a strange degree. I had gas installed on the car 3 days ago. They replaced the spark plugs there, they put renault spark plugs, they said that my old spark plugs were cracked, would they do that? After the engine warms up, there is no smell of gasoline at all. Why does he just do it in the first study?
08.05.2020 16:03 # 17
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Trelof] Hello friends,
When I run the engine in the morning or during the day when the engine is cold in my vehicle, the smell of gasoline comes in a strange degree. I had gas installed on the car 3 days ago. They replaced the spark plugs there, they put renault spark plugs, they said that my old spark plugs were cracked, would they do that? After the engine warms up, there is no smell of gasoline at all. Why does he just do it in the first study?
[/ QUOTE]

Hello, first of all, raise my back seat and look at the gas pump. second i don't understand why renault spark plug was installed i dont think the original spark plugs are inexpensive.
08.05.2020 16:03 # 18
Trelof
When they made the gas adjustment, they had a jerk in the spark plugs, and they had a renault spark plug in their hands. He stopped shaking, but it smells of gasoline. No smell comes after every run. Let's look at the rear seat event in the evening.
08.05.2020 16:03 # 19
maximusti
In cold weather , it may be normal to have a little smell of gasoline in the first run , the smell of unburned moles in cold weather may come, if it does not come constantly or when you first get in the car park, smell may be leak.
08.05.2020 16:03 # 20
Trelof
My teacher neither after parking the car nor when I was going, but when I run, the smell comes only when I first get in the morning or after work.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”