Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Gasoline problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:23 # 1
Stive
Hello to everyone. My car is 2005 xline. It doesn't even work in these mornings in the mornings. It stops working. If I wait for 3 seconds and wait 8 minutes before the contact is pressed, it will not be a problem. It pretends it's not gas, but it doesn't stop. I keep the gas button pressed and force it to stay in the gas. There is no problem. Does anyone have advice or what happens to you? I'm supressed by the gas pump. If there is a seller, it looks like it will be appropriate.
08.05.2020 19:23 # 2
sonerkyl
My teacher is past, first of all, check the coils and spark plugs. When you run the gas pump under the back seat, it works if there is noise. You can look at yourself by replacing the gas filter. It may not only be due to the gas pump, but there may be many other reasons, as the pump is working enough pressure.
08.05.2020 19:23 # 3
Stive
When the car goes 1 2 km, there is no problem. Until the jewelry gets cold
08.05.2020 19:23 # 4
Stive
They said I measured the pressure, but I measured it when the car was hot. I will leave the car in the industry in the morning.
08.05.2020 19:23 # 5
sonerkyl
I understand, if your teacher says no problem when it gets hot, turn off the LPG system.
08.05.2020 19:23 # 6
Ozkan006
Hello my friend. I had a similar problem in my opel corsa c car. I visited many masters and got a lot of money. The system of the gasoline was checked no problem. All parts of the lpg syste were changed. This period was 10 months and 400 TL was exploded but the masters could not find anything. Anyway, I don't extend it. In LPG, when the vehicle is stopped, gas will leak to the engine. In the first run, the vehicle burns rich fuel, ie gasoline and gas, together, this means that the car does not start or does not eat gas until it passes to the gas, and the vehicle does not advance. and clean the parts with diesel oil. There is video water in ytube. Let it be easy. It is solved here. No problem right now.
08.05.2020 19:23 # 7
Stive
I solved the event, I solved 400 tly. I bought the original with a petrol pump, and now I have a problem that I have to solve. Now I have a problem that I have to solve. I encounter this problem 2 or 3 times a week and the car stops. Or I do clutch, while freezing, the cycle does not stop. The mishap vehicle is used by the lady, the steering lock is dangerous. If anyone who reads, now I installed a new pump. My master says to me, let's put the car in a role, and when the gas is over, stop the pump of the gas. Or he says if you have a quarter of a tank of gasoline or you will give another 400 in the future. Does anyone have an idea? Stiva 2015-08-05 09:15:05
08.05.2020 19:23 # 8
sonerkyl
My teacher is doing auto-calibration of many LPG related to stop stop LPG setting. It is not in every car. it seems to me that the gas pump is expensive
08.05.2020 19:23 # 9
sonerkyl
http: //www.***.com/peugeot-206-yakıt-pompası-benzınlı,pr-7369.html
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”