Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 + gasoline + lpgli-fastening blow off fitting?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 15:17 # 1
hunterakon
friends, I am working in opel service, a vehicle came here, when the lacetti brand 1.6 vehicle pressed and pulled the gas in the car, it cuvv like the same bloow off and its sound was very original as if the superbish had the same turbo.
I looked at a few places http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-yedek-parca-aksesuar-otomobil-arazi-araci-elektronik-blow-off-gercek-turbo-gorunumlu-cuff-cuff-video-var- 43970252 / detail / ? I found an ad, which is very similar to him, I do not see much damage in hanging it. Do I do any damage to the vehicle or will the police uncle say something? D I wonder if anyone knows about it.
08.05.2020 15:17 # 2
metin
It would be perfect, but it is not ideal for friends who like turbo
08.05.2020 15:17 # 3
Guests
yes I think it makes sense. he can satisfy those who are interested in that voice. millet from behind says "Uff be amma cuf. What goes on this way and what?" DDDDD
08.05.2020 15:17 # 4
hunterakon
I used to invest in a bit of a tool, what would be the damage of the damage, and it wouldn't be any more than a quick disruption. I would like to get a 1-year warranty for those friends who sell it, as soon as I get it assembled and put it in the video and add it to it: D towedinnn bloowww offf cavvv cuuvv is coming: D
08.05.2020 15:17 # 5
klemann
friends, please leave these works: D sorry, but blow off does not suit the car other than subaru. It makes a sound like a wife. What does electronic blow off in other vehicles: D this sound does not make out. I guess so.
08.05.2020 15:17 # 6
hunterakon

Hodja, believe it or not, I saw lacetti in the car, it doesn't seem to have hidden it in the bottom of the headlight of the vehicle, even though it does not seem to hide the bottom of the car's headlight. Can't understand if you have it?

08.05.2020 15:17 # 7
Guests
friends this is a matter of preference. Not everyone will be in the same joke. Because pleasures are different colors. let's not break the heart of the person :)) try the friend and take the video. Maybe it is much different than we thought, right?
08.05.2020 15:17 # 8
boraa
In case of complaints (between the streets), the team, who receives the plate, cuts 69 TL penalty in the place he caught ...... Nuke
08.05.2020 15:17 # 9
hunterakon

yeah it's the part that spoils the job but it looks like it's worth it: D

The thoughts of others, not being broken, can sometimes be good for people, after all, if I am undecided or think wrong, someone has to say to me that the room boraa my friend said, we will look at the mirrorless uncles as writers ...: D
08.05.2020 15:17 # 10
d3n1s
I don't know the mirror, but a stronger car who hears this noise in traffic makes the man a bad thing. I think there is no need, like a born-looking falcon.
08.05.2020 15:17 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = d3n1s] I don't know the mirror, but a stronger car who hears this noise in traffic will make the man a bad thing. I think there is no need, like a born-looking falcon. [/ QUOTE]
Yes you are right :))
08.05.2020 15:17 # 12
scorpions_64
friends, we bought this product from our friend, the sound is just the same blow off sound, perfect in decibels. cufff luyo anyway as soon as your pedal is mounted there and you take your foot off the gas Sırıtma . there is not a single defect extra switch, you can also connect a switch to the electrician you will install it, and open and close it whenever you want.
08.05.2020 15:17 # 13
motoberk
Does this machine understand the reaction of how much gas it gives? According to the gas response, the blow offs that I know are singing in different sounds, such as low gas low noise, full gas violent sound.
08.05.2020 15:17 # 14
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = motoberk] So does this machine understand the reaction of how much gas it gives? According to the gas response, the blow offs that I know are singing in different sounds, less gas low noise, full gas violent sound.
this blow off gives a single strong sound. Thanks to the swich button I just pushed, you can mount it under the accelerator pedal according to your desired speed.
08.05.2020 15:17 # 15
hunterakon
I guess it is being installed at the bottom of the gas pedal, you press the gas pedal 1 time to the end, when it pulls, it cuffs, it is dead in the vehicle I see, or as the friend says, the adjustment may be that when you press the gas and pull it out.
08.05.2020 15:17 # 16
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = hunterakon] I guess it is installed at the bottom of the gas pedal, you press the gas pedal 1 time to the end, when you pull it, it cuffs, it will die in the vehicle I see, or as your friend says, the setting may be half when you press the gas and it hits. [/ QUOTE]
Yeah exactly that, of course, where and how to assemble it is in your hands. In other words, you can install it in accordance with your desired revolution. but the best is to mount it at the bottom, because cuffflat at high speed Embarrassed If you have a performance exhaust, you can't beat it Kahkaha
08.05.2020 15:17 # 17
scorpions_64
Well, if there are friends who do not receive electronic blow offs but have curious friends, I made a new project for blow off because I was dealing with electronics business. louder and higher quality. I will start mass production soon, and I will say the price after making the product, but it will be low because it is loud and promotional from the market. Your information..
08.05.2020 15:17 # 18
106_arts
Well, I listened to the accessory man, he tied the akuye, the sound was so stupid, I never liked it, he did not like the skoda, he laughed very much.
08.05.2020 15:17 # 19
hunterakon
[QUOTE = scorpions_64] ha friends, if there are curious friends who do not get electronic blow off but I have done a new project for blow off because I was dealing with electronics business. louder and higher quality. I will start mass production soon, and I will say the price after making the product, but it will be low because it is loud and promotional from the market. your information .. [/ QUOTE]
I am looking forward to be the first customer: D
08.05.2020 15:17 # 20
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = boraa] In case of complaints (between the streets), the team, who receives the plate, cuts 69 TL penalty at the place he caught ...... Nuke [/ QUOTE] Gülme unfortunately, it is not that simple, they can not blow a penalty because they do not have a concept related to this in penalty items. The main purpose of blow off is to prevent damage to the turbo. They can not cut the water, it may be stupid, it will go to the sound, for another reason, when the writer uses the speed of the vehicle high, the car goes to the throat, after driving 50 years after the city, after 90 days, you are using the car without going over, so they can not punish it.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”