Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Gas tank

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:26 # 1
peugeot206
Slm pejo 206 missed a piece of dry grass twig in the gas tank, so what to do
08.05.2020 19:26 # 2
peugeot206
Is there anything to hold this piece before the gasoline filter? I don't quite understand the engine, the vehicle. If the escaped part is a plastic part, it probably will not go past the engine since it will not pass the filter. But I wonder if the piece of dry grass becomes dust and passes the filter over time. The piece that escaped inside is a little thin piece of little finger
08.05.2020 19:26 # 3
talip206
It cannot pass through the filter, but it can clog the filter. When he lifts the back seat, there is a black cover under the seat and a petrol pump and samadira underneath. If it is something that can be seen and taken out, it can produce a master. It has a special apparatus to open it, you cannot open it. If the master's job is not intense and he wants to deal, he will try his luck.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 4
peugeot206
If I do nothing, if I keep riding like this, would it be a problem?
08.05.2020 19:26 # 5
talip206
I don't think it will be much, but don't keep your gasoline level too low. If possible, don't keep it under the quarter tank. If there is a friend who experiences a similar situation, the writer is already a teacher
08.05.2020 19:26 # 6
peugeot206
I took a look at the Internet as well. There are recommendations for plastic bottle caps or similar parts that fall out of the gas station. There were those who said to take the spider (holding the material with 3 feet when pressed on the tip), those who said to take the adhesive by applying the adhesive on the end of the stick and try to buy it by wire, attached a hose to the end of the vacuum cleaner and vacuumed. Let's see, I will do something tomorrow, maybe I will show it to the master.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”