Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 gas cans were stolen

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:01 # 1
acabuco
I had a mental illness in the Istanbul Bahcelievler night, when I was looking for security records, I couldn't look at it, did I have an extra petrol cover? I couldn't find the fuckers
08.05.2020 21:01 # 2
sonerkyl
Unfortunately, there are such volatiles. are they just external or they took the comp.

08.05.2020 21:01 # 3
Alicilik
[QUOTE = acabuco] I was in Istanbul Bahceliev, the night I had a mental illness in the night, I could not look at the security records when I was able to look at the security records. I couldn't find it in the shooters [/ QUOTE]

Get well soon. If you think I have white, it's original. When I put my car on the metal one, it got blank. If the vehicle is of a different color, just pick up the part and paint it.
08.05.2020 21:01 # 4
HasGur
[QUOTE = acabuco] I was in Istanbul Bahceliev, the night I had a mental illness in the night, I could not look at the security records when I was able to look at the security records. I couldn't find it in the shooters [/ QUOTE]

Get well ... The new one has a price of around 50 lira, fortunately they just took the tank cap and went, the fuel theft has increased since the pump prices have increased. Filling a tank is approaching 400 pounds. They used to transfer all the fuel from the tank to the tank in 10-15 minutes with the mechanism they made using the fuel pumps of the old vehicles . Even I keep the tank full, I have been holding it for a quarter of a quarter.
08.05.2020 21:01 # 5
M.Ahmet059
One of the harms of living in the big city ... things that we can't think of come to our mind
08.05.2020 21:01 # 6
maximusti
I was out of the city for three days, they flexed the door, forced to open the gas door ..
It takes a different courage to put the car outside now ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”