Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 fuel selection

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
06.10.2020 16:11 # 1
kenan2013
Brothers bought my car 3 months ago, so I did not have the opportunity to try all brands. I used shell Aygaz po.Is there a fuel that 206 likes or is compatible with? I would be grateful if you share your experiences.
06.10.2020 17:25 # 2
sonerkyl
There is no fuel it is compatible with, sir, there is quality fuel. shell opet fuels are of good quality. I guess you are getting lpg. ipragaz - Aygaz - mogaz will not be a problem either.
06.10.2020 18:55 # 3
x571
[QUOTE = kenan2013] I bought my Abiler car 3 months ago, so I did not have the opportunity to try all brands. I used shell Aygaz po. Is there a fuel that 206 likes or is compatible with. I would be grateful if you share your experiences [/ QUOTE] The station is important in lpg. They print 30 liters however they print, but the air is only half a kilometer away. it happened to me at an ipragaz dealer. I did not visit again. Apart from that, I buy it from where it is cheap on the long road. I never had any problems.
06.10.2020 19:59 # 4
talip206
I buy it wherever it is the cheapest. Of course, I test the mileage it travels. I usually prefer where the taxi drivers get there. There has been no problem so far. Just change your lpg filter regularly.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”