Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 fuel problem gasoline + lpg

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
22.05.2020 22:49 # 1
ahmetzeki
Friends, first of all, I wish good holidays, my car is 99 model 1.4 gasoline 206 in my car, there is a lot of fuel consumption in the tube and gasoline. 200 km, but it is connected to the lpgcide pc, but it looks like gasoline and lpg are burning so gasoline value is around 2.50 and 3.0, which should be around 5.20.
22.05.2020 23:01 # 2
ahmetzeki
In addition, there is an open air filter in the vehicle, another master said that this filter burns fuel 2 times more. He sends up fuel for him so he said don't burn too much.
22.05.2020 23:19 # 3
ismailkaya
Are there any abnormalities in the idling of the vehicle, hoarse run idle ripple etc. Like
22.05.2020 23:24 # 4
ahmetzeki
The hog does not work, but there is always play in idle, little, small, and usually it stops at 1100 rpm and goes up and down.
23.05.2020 16:27 # 5
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = ahmetzeki] Boguk does not work, but idling is always small, small and usually stops at 1100 rpm up and down. If the system is not original, it burns again, if the original size tire is not used, it burns again and if you press a little :)
23.05.2020 23:58 # 6
ahmetzeki
Exhaust was too new in the maintenance, catalytic medium muffler or air filter will be installed originally after the feast, there was also a sound in the vehicle, as if the throttle was blowing some air out of place, the masters said the manifold, someone else said the valve yesterday, I removed the throttle and cleaned the lining with the lining of the lining and the traction of the vehicle increased. Also, the sound of the open filter was not heard. Now the sound of the car has changed. Let's see the air filter and spark plugs after the holiday. I will measure the LPG. it was going out and it was cut, let's see what will come out
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”