Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 fuel consumption values (X-LINE automatic 206

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:24 # 1
dalgakiran
Hello friends, I bought a new vehicle, I wanted to share the fuel situation and general impressions with you. It will be a bit of a long article, I hope you will not be bored. First of all, the vehicle I bought was in the evening when we went to buy the 206 model x-line automatic 100.000 km at 206 ... (the owner of a large construction company was the vehicle of his wife). we couldn't look at it .. we got a look the next day. little water is left in the engine of the vehicle and oil is leaking into the engine water. and 4 pieces painted (no heavy accident) when we returned from the bargain, the owner of the car came so much you went and liked you. We agreed to TL 16,250. We shook hands for 15,700 TL. 550 TL was down. we took the vehicle and gave it to maintenance. From the tirger set to the v-belt, we changed the spark plugs from the air filter to the air filter. we also made it. all of them cost us 500 TL. I went to buy the full vehicle, he did not want to give a master, because when we started, the valve sounded from the engine. He said I will make one thousand thousand trips free. I took it. now, well .. already, the transmission is super. it does not knock at all but at all .. I can say that the biggest factor in buying this vehicle ... let me not extend it ... There is no tube in the vehicle, and when I bought the vehicle, I also had the muana. so muane is newer in the vehicle. So I did not look very hot on the tube event.I have completed the warehouse.And I made 440 km.It is 0 - 150 km for the use of urban and novice women. Sudden departures are hard on the throttle and they make the gear shift at high speed. I did it in E5. I used it at 2100-2300 rpm, which is very smooth to gas and is the ideal speed speed of a vehicle. This is the speed at which the vehicle consumes the most ideal fuel. It already sets its own speed when the gas is pressed smoothly in automatic vehicles and generally uses it in this speed range. this is perfect. I love the auto tool. By the way, I am a motorcycle lover, and I love automatic (scooter) engines. It is very serious here. 280-295 km is very bad here. I was in traffic in Istanbul and it was very bad. We were able to progress 15 km for 2.5 hours. stop get up get up. I was seeing with the eye that the gasoline needle was coming down. There is great fuel consumption, stop in the city. but comfortable. very comfortable .. brake gas brake gas ... 295-350 km is still female use but long road. driving management ... I used 350-440 km .. again, it is soft to the gas and it goes on its own at 2100 - 2300 rpm. So it's a bit complicated. Actually, I am not curious about the long road clearly. How do you think my long road will be ..? Let's get the value of 183 TL of fuel, my tank is fullendi from the SAME OIL and SAME PUMP again.183 TL / 440 km = 0.415 TL. (41 kuruş) 183 tl / 5.07 tl (liter) = 36.10 liters.If we calculate the 440 km I have poured in 100 km X liters, it makes 440 km / (36.10 lt * 100 km) = 8.2 lt. It makes very reasonable for 0.41 TL100 km and 41 TL100 km for 8.2 lt. I hope one day I will do a long way, then it will be clearer. For those who wonder .. * It is common in all vehicles. The higher the speed of the vehicle, the more fuel. Regardless of the speed and gear .. * 90 km h for each vehicle does not burn less. * Vehicle is 1.4, 5th gear makes 80-85 at 2100-2200 rpm. This is the ideal fuel ... It makes 2500-2600 revolutions at a speed of 90 km, burns more than usual. * The vehicle is 1.6, the 5th gear speeds 90-95 km at 2100-2200 rpm. this is the ideal fuel ... * vehicle is 2.0 5th gear accelerates at a speed of 105-110 km at 2100-2200 rpm. This is the most ideal fuel ... Going with 90 is a very fuel. You have to go below 2000 cycles or you have to go at high speed in 4th gear. a driver that needs to adjust it very well ... automatically means that it burns very well yes ... it means that it burns unconsciously to a driver who uses it unconsciously. which means it burns a lot. stops at 90 sec red light. It doesn't take from D to N. Continuous bleaching vehicle itself. this means high fuel consumption. Automatic users. Always press the gas softly. you will see that the car shifts itself down and downshifts. it adjusts itself, it is programmed to burn less. I wanted to share what I know..More on the future.Without trouble, ride with reverence2014-03-27 10:00:12
08.05.2020 18:24 # 2
tetik-soner
thanks for informations.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 3
ahmed206
Thanks for the information you shared
08.05.2020 18:24 # 4
Guests
Your zodiac sign Virgo Büyük bir gülümseme
08.05.2020 18:24 # 5
furkanyakar
I made intercity measurements yesterday with the 1.6 8v lpg engine. I burned exactly 0.21 TL. I went to Gaziantepe. We also entered the city. I made a road between 155-160 km and it was filled with 33 TL again. I went with an average of 110 km / h.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 6
dalgakiran
[QUOTE = dogan106] Your zodiac sign spike Büyük bir gülümseme [/ QUOTE]

no lion .. why did you ask :)

After these values, I replenished again. It is 390 km .. warehouse to approach the quarter. Let's see what values will be in the city

I share
08.05.2020 18:24 # 7
ahmed206
Istanbul means it makes the car quickly hungry.
I make an average of 550-600 km in the region where I am with a tank of gasoline until the light turns on. The deposit fills around 200 TL. At the moment, my average consumption seems to be 7.2 liters on the computer, but this time I traveled on very bad roads. I had to go very slowly with the 1st gear (mountain-bay).
Normally my average is around 6.5 to 6.7 lt / 100 km.
Vehicle 1.4 petrol manual 206 Fever
08.05.2020 18:24 # 8
mehmethannn
very nice sharing ... thanks ...
08.05.2020 18:24 # 9
dalgakiran
friends, as of now, the light has been lit at 460 km .. I say to myself that it has lit excessively. Exactly how much money the warehouse was filling.

Let me say that, the light came on, I went for another 20 km, then I bought 30 liters of gasoline (from 5.03 to 6 liters), it was a full quarter tank.

Our driving style at 460 km is completely inside the city. and the use of women (high speed, can not press the gas smoothly, constantly overflow the vehicle shifts at high speed)

vehicle auto 2004 x-line

plenty of pleasant driving
08.05.2020 18:24 # 10
dalgakiran
Hello friends

Since I could not stand and go on a 1200 km holiday, I had the Atiket tube installed on the vehicle. I filled my warehouse..I have built 100 km so far. I want to continue using the city and measure my fuel value. After full length, I will take a long road and take long road values. My return fuel values become clear. I share the details
08.05.2020 18:24 # 11
ahmed206
[QUOTE = breakwater] hello friends

Since I could not stand and go on a 1200 km holiday, I had the Atiket tube installed on the vehicle. I filled my warehouse..I have built 100 km so far. I want to continue using the city and measure my fuel value. After full length, I will take a long road and take long road values. My return fuel values become clear. I share the details
[/ QUOTE]
Hello, which model of atiker had you installed and what were the payment options?
Also, I am waiting for your consumption values. Has the fault lamp burned so far?
08.05.2020 18:24 # 12
dalgakiran
[QUOTE = ahmed206] [QUOTE = breakwater] hello friends

[/ QUOTE]
Hello, which model of atiker had you installed and what were the payment options?
Also, I am waiting for your consumption values. Has the fault lamp burned so far?
[/ QUOTE]

I do not know the model of the weapon .. the gold one said 1300. I did not bargain with him, but ... I came to 975, I was making advance ..taxide, but I made it in advance .. the malfunction lamp did not light up .. the masters were competent and my reference was intact.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 13
dalgakiran
this weekend Tekirdağ - izmit I will share the net value then
08.05.2020 18:24 # 14
dalgakiran
Hello friends. You know I had LGP installed. I finally completed the inner city and the long road. I am now making all calculations due to the constantly changing prices.

When I had the first tube installed, I got full and got on it .. 140 km full stop was a city trip.
2. We made Çerkezköy - Kocaeli with a total of 5 people and full items. but with constant gear "D" between 2.15-2.30 rpm. on this journey we never used the highway. We went from the beach and crossed the ferry. We entered the traffic very little maybe 2-3 minutes. We did well, the highway was crowded, there was traffic. We had a bit of a ferry and watched Istanbul.
3. Our return path on this path. We came from the highway .. 5 people fully equipped with constant 90 km speed. I'm sure we would burn less if we weren't many people.

I mean, whatever the gear is between 2.15-2.30 rpm, no matter which car it is, it is the best time to burn fuel. it gives the lowest fuel consumption among that cycle. and shifting the gear manually on the slopes and not shouting the engine also makes it less burning. After seeing even 0.50 TL fuel in my car, these values made me very happy.

More will come. I will try it at 110-120 km speeds. What kind of fuel will it be?

Best regards.. breakwater 2014-06-02 16:06:15
08.05.2020 18:24 # 15
Serkan
Good values.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 16
Ali1905
How do you measure your master city in the city? I have the same vehicle in the city, burning 12 13 liters of LPG. The factory data of the vehicle is already 9.6 gasoline in the city. In this case, according to your measurements, the vehicle seems to have burned even less than the LPG DE factory data, but already the vehicle will burn 15-20% more in petrol. it seems to me that there is an error in your measurement
08.05.2020 18:24 # 17
dalgakiran
no there is no mistake .. all of the city use. I press the gas soft, I do not use it hard. I use manual gears when necessary.

I made the exact measurement by filling the tank from the same oil. I even pressed the same pump. My warehouse was full, I filled it again, it was worth it
08.05.2020 18:24 # 18
_ali_
As a disadvantage of the automatic is that it is impossible for the vehicle to know the road conditions ahead, it is impossible to adjust the speed and gear in advance.

In other words, since there is a corner of 100 meters, there is no light, traffic is blocked, there is no possibility to adjust gear and power since it does not know whether it is downhill or downhill, the driver in manual gear calculates them, changes gear accordingly and adjusts the gas, and a careful driver always consumes less fuel manually.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 19
dalgakiran
Here I take the manual in such places and change the gear myself. so I don't really wear this event about fuel
08.05.2020 18:24 # 20
dalgakiran
Hello friends

we went on holiday we came 1000 km. I burned a gas of 190 TL .. I am very happy, as before, my car does not burn much.

I burned 0,188 TL per km .. it is a very good value, I think .. I started to love my car very, very much ..

It makes 7.55 lt per 100 km. I would recommend having the tube installed, thank God I had no problems.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”