Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 front bumper belt

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:52 # 1
Guests
Hello friends.
there are deep scratches on the vehicle's front bumper belt. and a little faded.
I want to change it to zero or have a paste applied and dyed.
authorized service drew 95TL + 20 TL labor price. supplier industry around 30-35 TL.
If we say putty paint, around 40-50 TL.
I think you should do na, I need your ideas.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 2
qqyyxx
If you are thinking about painting, you do not need to change it, while it is already painted, the paste will be closed in scratches.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 3
denizcAn
I think no dealing is done in the service. If there is no fog light in the vehicle alone, I say buy a fog light bumper. Don't mess with a piercing job.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = denizcAn] I think no dealing is done in the service. If there is no fog light in the vehicle alone, I say buy a fog light bumper. Don't mess with a piercing job. [/ QUOTE]
not a buffer. That's the black trim on the front bumper.
The authorized service would include the price of 110 TL labor.
I looked at the sub-industry for a third of the internet price.
I haven't gone to the painters yet, and it takes an estimated price of about 40. Paint to putty on scratches.

08.05.2020 15:52 # 5
denizcAn
Oh my brother, never get to the service then :)))
08.05.2020 15:52 # 6
Guests
If you are thinking about painting ...
You Must Tell Their Robust Paintings Also The Buffer Belt We Mention Have Trouble In The Paint ...

08.05.2020 15:52 # 7
Guests
If the paste primer should be good, it will swell in 10 washes, it will explode, have a daily job done.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 8
metin
what paste. It is okay to disassemble it well, clean it, then clean it, discard the plastic liner nicely, and then varnish when the paint dries with the paint you get according to the color code.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = text] what paste. It is okay to disassemble it well, clean it, then clean it, discard the plastic liner nicely, and then varnish when the paint dries with the paint you get according to the color code. [/ QUOTE]
I am confused. a friend said he is not holding paint.
If the supplier industry is 30 liras, the price is reasonable but I am afraid it will fade after 2 days.
the original is 110 papers in service.
actually the most clean is originally very expensive.

08.05.2020 15:52 # 10
Guests
Do not worry after the paint primer and varnish are removed
08.05.2020 15:52 # 11
tigerland
I want to find a beautiful paint master, I want the color of the body, but it also removes cracks and scratches. generations side laths are nice in body color .. let's find a nice master of your job tomorrow :) we wait in the pictures :))
08.05.2020 15:52 # 12
Guests
If I don't sell my car these days, I will go into the paint business.
There are tiny scratches on the bottom of the front plug.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 13
metin
[QUOTE = pugti] Do not worry if the paint primer and varnish will not come off whit [/ QUOTE]
just like the pugti said.
if you will
you disassemble the piece and sand it beautifully then you throw away the plastic liner. If you do not throw the plastic liner, the paint will not cling to the plastic as soon as it eats the water with granules. That's why you should discard at least two coats of fine sandpaper. Spray plastic liner 10-15 rubles.
then you will paint 2-3 kaylar according to the color code, they print the paint on the tube in industry 15 TL or something.
Did you throw the varnish close to drying in paint, it would be like a cillop. I pressed the varnish into the tube 15 tl.
You can finish it for a total of 45-50 TL, but if you say I can put it on the master and put it on the master, you know.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”