Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 front bumper

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:25 # 1
flash296
Can gentlemen help if anyone knows how to remove the 206's front bumper? I didn't write gti because I thought all of them were removed!
08.05.2020 15:25 # 2
Guests
My friend is very difficult and hard but let me tell you roughly, open the hood, remove the grille, the logo that has the logo, then put the hoods under it, look at the bottom of the car. He then knows how to sit down on his place.
08.05.2020 15:25 # 3
flash296
ok bro thank you for your suggestion
08.05.2020 15:25 # 4
masumserseri

it takes half a day to put in and put on heat, as you said, behind you.

08.05.2020 15:25 # 5
flash296
I think I can do it better than someone who knows the job ... ---- they couldn't do the places I said do it. Bid I experience ... if I break it I will break it at all ... I am thinking of buying a new buffer ... the albaydemirc 2011-05-15 23:57:02
08.05.2020 15:25 # 6
maestro
++ This thought is exactly my thought, if I break it, I will break it ... I also saw the 307 min glass automaker break down the service if it was broken, the mechanism will change immediately without opening the man. He explained it well, I opened it and I did it myself, it took a while, but 200 TL was left in my pocket, but more importantly, the value of doing my own work by myself is invaluable ...
I do not know about it, but friends who know will help success ...
08.05.2020 15:25 # 7
cerci07
I have never inserted the bumper and I do not think it is difficult. When inserting the logo on the side, instead of the screw that holds the logo you need to pay attention to, the plastic plates they use are placed under the knuckle or lathe screw, and the upper part is in the hood of the same type with the lower section.
but there are plastic parts that hold the plastic part under the headlights below the headlights below the headlights, I did not solve how they came out mine is still broken, no problem for now
do not be afraid that you will insert all the screws on your eyes afterwards, the bumper does not look like a piece that will break easily

08.05.2020 15:25 # 8
flash296
thank you guys ... I do every problem of my car myself, thank goodness ... I removed the blind many times .. I have never tried a bumper. now it is his turn .. if i disassemble it, it will be complete .... duh there is no problem in my bumper .. only the gaps have been opened, i am thinking of melting them and putting them back in place ... because they use the car in my wife;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”