Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Fog Light Assembly (Help!)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:32 # 1
kerkan
Hello friends,
My car is 206 Roland Garros. I noticed yesterday. The left fog lamp has collapsed a little more than the other. The children on the street were playing the ball and they probably came across the fog light Ouch . I tried to reach under the bumper, but the bottom is closed. How do I get to the fog light and can it help with information on its installation?
08.05.2020 20:32 # 2
sonerkyl
teacher, you need to lift the fiber for you to reach or you can remove the front end part and reach from the bottom. most likely his feet were broken.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 3
doganatak
[QUOTE = kerkan] Hello Friends,
My car is 206 Roland Garros. I noticed yesterday. The left fog lamp has collapsed a little more than the other. The children on the street were playing the ball and they probably came across the fog light Ouch . I tried to reach under the bumper, but the bottom is closed. How do I get to the fog light and can it help with information on its installation?
[/ QUOTE]

If the fender hood has a connection screw from the bottom to the bumper, you can reach the fog if you remove two of them and poke the hood and open it. I took photos when I got down right after another mounting assembly drawing page http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=44580&title=sis-farlarim-gel was 4. I'm talking about pictures at the bottom left of plastic parts
doganatak 2017-09-06 00:19:24
08.05.2020 20:32 # 4
samet206
I say it because I have done it myself, after breaking the steering wheel to the right and to the left, there are windows for bulb replacement in the front fender hoods.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 5
Orcun.Dmr
When you open the hoods between the bumper, you reach the fog. Good luck with Smile
08.05.2020 20:32 # 6
kerkan
[QUOTE = doganatak]
If the fender hood has a connection screw from the bottom to the bumper, you can reach the fog if you remove two of them and poke the hood and open it. I took photos when I got down right after another mounting assembly drawing page http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=44580&title=sis-farlarim-gel was 4. I'm talking about pictures at the bottom left of plastic parts
[/ QUOTE]

Yesterday when I was searching for "fog light" in the forum, " doganatak" came across your subject. Change has been super.

[QUOTE = samet206] I say for myself, I have the windows for bulb replacement in the front fender hoods after breaking the steering wheel right and left, I have the windows for bulb replacement in the front fender hoods, if you can reach the point you want without disconnecting anywhere else, if you can reach the point you want in this way, if you cannot reach another point, use other methods. need.
[/ QUOTE]

When I left the house to go to work in the morning, " samet206 " as you said, I saw the window in the front of the hood, just enough to enter the arm. I'll try it in the evening.

Thank you very much for your interest. Handshake
08.05.2020 20:32 # 7
kerkan
Friends looked at the fog light. The upper leg is broken Cry . I guess there is no solution other than replacing it with a new one.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”