Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 floor cleaning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:34 # 1
acabuco
Hello friends

The door is open from 120 TL, they go up to 250 TL, some places take the price of 500-600 TL, internal cleaning with auto payment. Even if they say that the car will stay with us for 1 day, it will either last for 1 hour or not, and the rest will have time to dry. I came to my sheet to give these numbers, I did not listen at night, I put the cushions of the back seats, I took it home, I soaped, I washed it completely, I took it to the balcony, I will take the Arab soap in the second half and clean it.

But I have to clean ten seats, door trims in the vehicle. What is your advice? How do we clean ceilings, seats, door trims in the simplest tool?
08.05.2020 20:34 # 2
doganatak
[QUOTE = acabuco] Hello friends

The door is open from 120 TL, they go up to 250 TL, some places take the price of 500-600 TL, internal cleaning with auto payment. Even if they say that the car will stay with us for 1 day, it will either last for 1 hour or not, and the rest will have time to dry. I came to my sheet to give these numbers, I did not listen at night, I put the cushions of the back seats, I took it home, I soaped, I washed it completely, I took it to the balcony, I will take the Arab soap in the second half and clean it.

But I have to clean ten seats, door trims in the vehicle. What is your advice? How do we clean ceilings, seats, door trims in the simplest tool? [/ QUOTE]

I bought this product from koçtaş http://www.hepsiburada.com/carpex-kumas-doseme-temizıcı-500-ml-p-OTDG00016 for 4 months. 8 TL may hike now. I cleaned the car seat and door upholstery, I removed the back seats, I removed the house, I cleaned the door upholstery at home, it is easy to remove. It both cleans very well, stains etc ... and has a nice perfumed scent. There were even ballpoint pen scratches on the cream-colored armchairs in the house. I advise
doganatak 2017-09-18 09:34:17
08.05.2020 20:34 # 3
acabuco
[QUOTE = nature] [QUOTE = acabuco] Hello friends

But I have to clean ten seats, door trims in the vehicle. What is your advice? How do we clean ceilings, seats, door trims in the simplest tool? [/ QUOTE]

I bought this product from koçtaş http://www.hepsiburada.com/carpex-kumas-doseme-temizıcı-500-ml-p-OTDG00016 for 4 months. 8 TL may hike now. I cleaned the car seat and door upholstery, I removed the back seats, I removed the house, I cleaned the door upholstery at home, it is easy to remove. It both cleans very well, stains etc ... and has a nice perfumed scent. There were even ballpoint pen scratches on the cream-colored armchairs in the house. I advise
[/ QUOTE]

Do you squeeze the spray and wipe it with a microfiber cloth? Do you then go over with water? Could you please peel off the process sequence? I have progressed according to him today.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 4
doganatak
sorry i really missed this part

1 - If there is dust etc. on the flooring, I swept

2- I squeezed Carpexi from a normal distance, not profusely.

3 - Wiped clean with a clean cloth (I had an unused towel)

4 - Then I passed over with a slightly damp cloth.

5 - Last of course I left it to dry anyway because it doesn't stay so moist anyway

Both cleanliness smells good and fragrance. I have read the reviews I saw this product first of all here. Then, when I was looking for it, I found it in the coach, it was cheaper. I bought a bottle, then 5 bottles before the coach, we use it at home, etc. ... there are ten people who say that there is even a useless saying in the comments here. I think it was super cheap and cheap now, I had a saltwater aquarium before, and one day the water had spilled out because of the technical glitch, some stain was stained on the carpet and I couldn't remove this stain. I pulled.

Note I do not know about the company LOL
08.05.2020 20:34 # 5
acabuco
[QUOTE = doganatak] sorry i really missed this part

5 - Last of course I left it to dry anyway because it doesn't stay so moist anyway

Both cleanliness smells good and fragrance. I have read the reviews I saw this product first of all here. Then, when I was looking for it, I found it in the coach, it was cheaper. I bought a bottle, then 5 bottles before the coach, we use it at home, etc. ... there are ten people who say that there is even a useless saying in the comments here. I think it was super cheap and cheap now, I had a saltwater aquarium before, and one day the water had spilled out because of the technical glitch, some stain was stained on the carpet and I couldn't remove this stain. I pulled.

[/ QUOTE]

:)) I will go to Migros and see if I can, or if I go to the husband, I'll take it back today, or clean it up, tomorrow. but I can't use it in the car, it is a problem to wash it, I will proceed with your spray
08.05.2020 20:34 # 6
doganatak
[QUOTE = acabuco] [QUOTE = doganatak] sorry I really missed this part

[/ QUOTE]

:)) I will go to Migros and see if I can, or if I go to the husband, I'll take it back today, or clean it up, tomorrow. But I cannot use it in the vehicle, it is a problem to wash it, I will proceed with your spray [/ QUOTE]

Look at Bauhausa, he was cheaper there, he didn't stay in Koçtaş.

doganatak 2017-09-18 13:58:16
08.05.2020 20:34 # 7
Mustafa 070777
Hello first of all, there is a danger of sagging and wrinkling after the ceiling and seat cleaning of the Peugeot and Citroen group. you need to vacuum the floor,
08.05.2020 20:34 # 8
talip206
Yes, the ceiling is risky. I do not think there will be many problems in the seats, but care must be taken. As long as you buy special materials for these works.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”