Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Floor cancellation

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:10 # 1
MBozkurt
hello friends I have 206 quicksilver vehicle and i am thinking of canceling the floor. a lot of the things i read on the mind is very confused as a result of what i read. Does the fault light come on? My master told me that if we split the solid and pour it, nothing will happen, so we won't have any problems during the examination. What are your questions?
08.05.2020 17:10 # 2
MagicPerformance
The fault does not light up, if you drain the solid, you can not go through the examination, cancel the solid, separate it into a corner, plug it on the way to the examination.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 3
MBozkurt
[QUOTE = umutrizaergen] does not turn on the malfunction light, if you drain the solid, do not go through the examination, cancel the solid, put it in a corner, insert it when you go to the examination.

[/ QUOTE]

as far as I know the floor looks enough. they don't open up and look into the floor.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 4
EErgul
of course, they cannot open and look inside, but after the floor cancellation, exhaust emission values change. they do not undergo emissions, you know, they don't examine. as far as I know a part that filters out catalyst harmful waste.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 5
xMEGANx
http://www.uzmantv.com/katalitik-konvertoru-iptal-ettirerek-aracimiza-ne-kadar-guc-kazandirabiliriz

Good to Watch Master says no horsepower effect .;)
08.05.2020 17:10 # 6
inandugcar
If your catalytic converter has reached the level of clogging, emptying it will have an absolute positive effect on the relaxation of the vehicle. It is certain that our vehicles are clogged in a 10 year old vehicle in relation to the age of our vehicles and the high quality fuels of our country.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 7
DeRyCK
Doesn't & nbsp; function lose & nbsp; when it is emptied? I asked if I should clean the floor, he said to the master, did you clean the floor? Maybe I wanted to say it may have misunderstood.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 8
MBozkurt
teacher, it was logical for me to disassemble the solid that my master said, to empty it and boil it again. Does it make sense to me? img the fault.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 9
MBozkurt
[QUOTE = EErgul] cannot open and look inside, but exhaust emission values change after floor cancellation. they do not undergo emissions, you know, they don't examine. as far as I know a part that filters the catalyst harmful waste. & lt; div id = "isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style = "display: none" & gt;
& lt; div id = "isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style = "display: none" & gt; [/ QUOTE]

exhaust inspection will not be a problem, teacher, we can get any kind of
08.05.2020 17:10 # 10
koliva
[QUOTE = MBozkurt] My teacher said that my master disassembled and cut it inside and boiled it again. Does it make sense to me?

No way. When the catalyst is full, the engine malfunction light comes on. The reason for its burning is roughly because of the water. Oxygen sensors are located at the inlet and outlet of the catalyst. Since the exhaust gas is cleaned in the catalyst, the output oxygen sensor is a different value. When two oxygen sensors produce the same value, then the catalyst either means full or the inside is emptied. In other words, there is no change between the two oxygen sensors to the exhaust gas. The engine malfunction light will be on, even if you drain it fully, or if you do not discharge it in water, the engine malfunction light will come on and it will not stop unless you replace it with a new one.
koliva 2012-11-30 20 : 19: 27
08.05.2020 17:10 # 11
MBozkurt
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = MBozkurt] My teacher said it was logical to disassemble and empty it and boil it again. Does it make sense to me? > [/ QUOTE]

No way. When the catalyst is full, the engine malfunction light comes on. The reason for its burning is roughly because of the water. Oxygen sensors are located at the inlet and outlet of the catalyst. Since the exhaust gas is cleaned in the catalyst, the output oxygen sensor is a different value. When two oxygen sensors produce the same value, then the catalyst either means full or the inside is emptied. In other words, there is no change between the two oxygen sensors to the exhaust gas. Whether you drain it halfway or fully drain it in water form, the engine malfunction light will come on and it will not stop unless you replace it with a new one or deceive the system. can I supply?
08.05.2020 17:10 # 12
Guests
friends, my catalyst is hollow, even when I am suitable, I put the image here ...

you pass the exam without any trouble, when it comes to the exhaust inspection, many private companies are solving this work without connecting to the computer =) & nbsp; As for the horsepower issue, I am talking for 2.0 gti, it has had a lot of impact on ramps and especially gear shifts .... malfunction light does not turn on faln also !!!

haa There are some friends who say what you will say to pollute the environment I can not .... When I have bird series coyote bmw bmw & nbsp; in this country, I think it does not seem like a problem! especially if you have LPG
08.05.2020 17:10 # 13
koliva
[QUOTE = MBozkurt]
thank you very much for this explanation. Where can I get it misleading?
08.05.2020 17:10 # 14
koliva
[QUOTE = berkayakülker] friends, my catalyst is hollow, even when I am suitable, you can put your image here ...

you pass through the exam without any trouble. solves =) & nbsp; As for the horsepower issue, I am talking for 2.0 gti, it has had a lot of impact on ramps and especially gear shifts .... malfunction light does not turn on faln also !!!

haa There are some friends who say what you will say to pollute the environment I can not .... When I have bird series coyote bmw bmw & nbsp; in this country, I think it does not seem like a problem! Especially if you have LPG. Otherwise, there is no possibility that it will not be burned.

For some reason, I read the logic you adopt when you write at the end. The fact that the nation does something wrong does not overstate your mistake. The more correct one cannot be shown as the correct example. Don't get it wrong, I am not talking about the pollution of the environment with the discharge of the catalyst. The point I want to touch is this understanding. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:10 # 15
Serkan
Hodja, we used a lot of cars that you call the bird series, we have done exhaust inspection in all of them in the inspection stations of roads duly.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = berkayakülker] my friends, my catalyst is hollow, even when I am suitable, I put the image here ...

you pass through the examination without any trouble, when it comes to exhaust examination, many specials the company solves this job without connecting it to the computer =) & nbsp; As for the horsepower issue, I am talking for 2.0 gti, it has had a lot of impact on ramps and especially gear shifts .... malfunction light does not turn on faln also !!!

haa There are some friends who say what you will say to pollute the environment I can not .... When I have bird series coyote bmw bmw & nbsp; in this country, I think it does not seem like a problem! Especially if you have LPG. Otherwise, there is no possibility that it will not be burned.

For some reason, I read the logic you adopt when you write at the end. The fact that the nation does something wrong does not overstate your mistake. The more correct one cannot be shown as the correct example. Don't get it wrong, I am not talking about the pollution of the environment with the discharge of the catalyst. The point I want to touch is this understanding.
[/ QUOTE]

You are absolutely right, however, there is no sanction for us about this & nbsp; in this loose examination system, I can & nbsp; If I can pass it with 0 errors, I'm not the one to question here! I do not defend that what I did is true, I am just talking about how it was done ...
08.05.2020 17:10 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE = Serco05] Sir, we used a lot of cars that you call the bird series, in all of them we have done the exhaust inspection in land inspection stations duly. If you have to wear it, the money of the world [/ QUOTE]

look, we said you used the same thing! & nbsp; almost all vehicles over the age of 5 are not compatible with the already existing co2 release system! & nbsp; If we pass 500 people from this forum, 400 will be examined, so I'm pretty sure

08.05.2020 17:10 # 18
Zagorka
you get the exhaust emission stamp a little hard so you cannot enter the test. malfunction lamp illumination does not illuminate the malfunction lamp in some vehicles related to the sensors in the exhaust system, while in others they can solve them by misleading or changing the mounting location.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 19
Serkan
& Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; Hodja, my father still has 95 model broadway, we bought it in January of 97, we had a tube installed in 99, we had 16 years in us and in July, both lpg, exhaust and science were passed without any problem. ; & nbsp; Reviews & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; I understand that the catalyst is broken, already holding the vehicle for 13-14 thousand pounds, can not give the catalyst a thousand, two thousand pounds, but I do not understand those who disassemble or unload arbitrarily
08.05.2020 17:10 # 20
MBozkurt
The purpose of my floor is to be finished rather than the performance. The parts are constantly falling into the exhaust pipe and making noise, I have no choice but to remove and unload. (of course, in my 2nd goal, performances "Hug"
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”