Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 float problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:56 # 1
arkeolog18
mrblar
pejo 206 1.4 l-line gasoline 2005 model car :)

My problem is that there is a small hole in the gasoline float outlet valve, and fine gasoline gushes out. (This leak may increase due to pressure due to vehicle speed) I will change the float. Can I get suggestions as a brand. imported or original parja ??
how much this affects the fuel condition of the vehicle. I just bought the vehicle because it burns less than no tube installed. But it consumes a lot of fuel, does this leak affect this much (Whenever I open the cover under the back seat, the float is in the lake)
I'm waiting for help
08.05.2020 19:56 # 2
sonerkyl
Replace it, my teacher can cause your car to burn. My original advice
08.05.2020 19:56 # 3
talip206
Unfortunately, the Plastic part you mentioned is not sold individually. It is sold as a set with the float and gas pump. Your float and pump are intact, but the outlet pipe is cracked. the original varies between 500 600 pounds. the sub-industry is around 180 280 TL. Take the sub-industry parts, but when you remove the original, remove the petrol pump engine and insert it into the sub-industry. Because sub-industry gasoline pump engines sometimes cannot provide sufficient pressure. Alternatively, they use glue or something to close the crack, but it takes up to a week before gasoline becomes a solvent. talip206 2016-08-21 19:05:35
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”